Whats for dinner ?

I have recently started the Cambridge diet and wondered if anyone had any favourite in the soup selection? I tried the Leek and Potato today and didnt like it :(

Mel x

I have recently started the Cambridge diet and wondered if anyone had any favourite in the soup selection? I tried the Leek and Potato today and didnt like it :(

Mel x

Hiya,

Hows it going? I started 3 days ago on ss, the soups are actually not bad! Having veg tonight...not too keep on mushroom.

Try adding some pepper makes it a bit more tasty!

Are you on ss or ss+?

X

Hey,

Im having the oriental chilli tonight, thats the only soup I can stomach at the mo, tried the leek and potatoe and found it to be abit tasteless :sigh: havent tried the others yet.

Haven't yet tried that one yet!...are you on ss or ss+...I'm feeling so hungry today, from reading around its common day 3 and 4 really testing my willpower!

Im ss'ing because for me its all or nothing!!! Im better off with no food at all I think. A lot of people say day 3 n 4 are hard but I think the first 2 weeks are hard really. today is day 11 for me and yeah there are times when I do feel hungry but I just keep drinking water. try to keep yourself busy I think once you notice the changes in your body shape it will be easier. It is soooo worth doing this diet, this board is fab and everyone here will be supporting you all the way :)

x

Thanks so much for the replies . I will try the other and see how I get on. Thanks for the tip I will try adding some pepper and see how i get one. I am on ss+ I am going to try and keep it up for 2 weeks .I think this forum is great and going to help me keep going . Thanks so much guys :)

Thanks so much for the replies . I will try the other and see how I get on. Thanks for the tip I will try adding some pepper and see how i get one. I am on ss+ I am going to try and keep it up for 2 weeks .I think this forum is great and going to help me keep going . Thanks so much guys :)

No problems!we are all in same boat so got to stick together!...it's been great especially for that split second I think "a few crisps won't make Any difference" just have a read of some chats and it puts me right back on track!

Good luck
x

When I first started I tried EVERYTHING, its the only way to know what you'll like. I never like chicken & mushroom soup but I love the cambridge packs so you might surprise yourself

LittleMissMadam said:

Mel x

I found the potato n leek left a funny aftertaste I really didn't like it either! The spicy tomato is ok but only in small quantities a week I feel. I don't mind the veg that's quite nice but haven't tried any others! Xx

Back