What's for dinner? :)

I am really unsure what I'm gonna have for dinner - might have burgers and chips or bolognese depending on what I can be bothered to cook.

Did just buy some BNS spaghetti so might do meatballs with that if the other half fancies a pizza or something

The turkey burgers look yummy, I don't usually crave pasta but chips i certainly do! x

Burgers and chips....now you're talking. Although the one word that leapt out there was pizza.....now I'm REALLY hungry!! ;) xxx

hahaha sorry! its only cos he doesn't do SW (blooming great metabolism means he can eat what he like much to my frustration!) ;) xx

Same here! My OH is on his feet all day wearing heavy kit AND goes to the gym so he's in really good shape! Can eat pretty much what he likes, although now we're both getting a bit older it's not as easy as it used to be!!

Iv got left over Bol from last night so I'm going to just throw some veg with it and a few rosties

Handy. Think I'll make some extra meatballs and freeze them, keep everything as easy as poss and I'm less likely to fall off the wagon!

My evil other half weighs the same as 20 years ago and has to eat constantly to prevent weight loss. The ba&&£@d
One day of not eating he loses 5 pounds ughh! As much as I love him if he ever spouts everything in moderation to me again I will smack him with my broomstick.

Anyway tonight I am having chicken burgers (grilled chicken skinned chicken breast on wholewheat roll and homemade no fat chips). Aren't I angelic, well as long as you don't ask what I ate the rest of today.

Ha ha the s*d!! It's not fair is it ;)
Chicken burger and SW chips, that's going on the list. Thx!!

Neveragain, looks like we've both made a fresh start and rejoined again today! We can do it this time!

Some people stir the yoghurt a few times before it's completely frozen as that makes it creamier and more ice cream like. I, however, am perpetually lazy and don't bother.

I love my fat free lemon yoghurt frozen it is my version of ice cream and lasts longer

That's an amazing idea, am absolutely going to do it. Tescos trip tomorrow!! xxx

My other half has been the same weight for years - he is 5ft 11 and weighs 10stone 4! Lucky lucky. We needed up having cheese burgers and chips with salad... was so good! (lots of salad under the chips ;)
12334123_10153750508588718_1119291570_o.jpg

Looks lovely Saz, I do like my cucumber and the chips look scrumptious.

Tonight I had salad mushrooms and onions with tesco frozen kofta kebabs 1 syn each lots of speed knowing what's coming tomorrow night I have my dance Christmas night out carvery at a posh hotel but lots of veg and meet I should be fine

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 13
Back