what's for dinner?

Tea will be chicken ( cant get my mums head around the fact i dont want a roast because im feeling rough and its sunny!) so im having some proper veg as she calls it carrots, brocolli and cauli but i am also having some lettuce and cucumber with it which will keep us both happy as long as I eat a bit of both I will maybe have a couple of new taters also if i feel like it, My appetite isnt too clever at the moment i have a monster cold and cant taste anything :(

Ive got beef stew....Its made the whole house smell yummmmmmmy!

cold roast chicken, with chilli sauce on a bed of mixed leaves,cucumber,toms celery,mushrooms, and a baked tat with laughin cow...............fresh fruit and muller lite

Im having a roast x

I had a lovely carvery at lunch (turkey, beef and loads of veggies) so don't feel like - much - probably fruit & yogurt & a Hi-Fi bar!)

I had a flexi day at Jimmy spices and it was amazing. Had a bit of everything from Indian to Chinese but I stayed away from anything too creamy!

i ended up going to the pub, which was nice, as i haven't been for about a year!

we played pool (beat my boyfriend and his best mate. haa!), i drank diet coke, ate about 8 peanuts and when we went to the takeaway i declined a pizza from my rather drunk boyfriend who insisted it was ok for me to eat a pizza as he wanted some! lol

he got chicken, chips and ribs and we came home and i had pasta'n'sauce with added quorn pieces, mushrooms and pasta with grated cheese on top. good or what :D

Flipping heck Karen, I'm well impressed. Give me some of you will power please xxx

it wasn't easy! he went into the takeaway and ordered his food then came back out to the car and asked me if i wanted some chips or a pizza. i said no, then he kept saying go on i'll have some with you. he wanted me to get a pizza because he fancied some and tried to reassure me it would be ok! lol

i thought NO i've been bad enough over the past month and xmas is coming and i'd like to get to my 3 stone loss by then. i should have slapped him around the face really!

I'm having syn-free potato wedges, topped with tuna (HEb) and 56g grated cheese (1 HEa and 1 HEb) and bunged under the grill :)

Back