• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats for lunch?

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Had my consultant Shirley's cheese and potato pie recipe adapted by me with an HEXa of feta cheese and some wilted spinach. Oh my days it was divine!

I shall be posting piccies tonight when I get back from class :D

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
I have home-made chicken and ham egg fried rice. Tastes exactly like it came from the chinese and I can't wait for my lunch break!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
heh heh is 1 syn and 1 HEX (and an optional one at that) for whole pie. I had a quarter and was full!!

Blimmin recipe at home. Will post later I promise!

I have a large bowl with shredded lettuce, half a bag of rocket, a large grated carrot, some yellow cherry tomatoes, a teaspoon of walnut oil and 28g finely grated M&S Cornish Cruncher cheddar. So that's mostly free, plus one HEXA and 2 syns for the walnut oil (not strictly necessary, I know, but I love it!).

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Baked potato and cheese for me (hexA)
Fruit and yoghurt

That potato pie sounds lovely x

Yes, turkey rashers are free on EE day!

Im having Morrisons vlf pork sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and fried onions, egg...hmmmm delicious!

i'm going to do an extra easy day today, so i'm having grilled pork chops, salad, hard boiled egg & some new potatoes, plus a yoghurt later

can't wait for dinner, will be making my chicken and gammon pasta. yum yum!!

After a morning at the cinema watching my little one eat a tub of popcorn, I was feeling mighty peckish! Came home and reheated last night's quorn chilli and rice... with extra tabasco - hot!

xx