whats for lunch

at work today and on a red day - was going to be scrambled egg ham and tinned plum tomatoes but 2 eggs scrambled never seems enough!! lol So changed it to egg wraps........2 x 1 egg omlettes stuffed with ham and HEA cheese, they mircowave well too,as well as the tinned toms and 1 wholemeal roll HEB feels like i'm really stuffing my face.......good times!

Today I'm having tuna and cheese melts [tuna and lf cheese (HEA) melted on wholemeal toast (HEB)] with loads of microwaved tomatoes.

Following on from the thread 'whats for tea' I thought it'd be a good idea to do a thread for lunchs, as i know this is one of the hardest times of day to plan for in terms of lunch ideas at work etc.

As im trying extra hard at the mo to not be caught out without any lunch, resorting to spending un-needed money and most likley falling off the wagon at the same time due to pure lazyness, and lack of idea's to get me going.. i have been planning and making extra time to prepare the night before..

so if we all shared our plans, we might help each other out a bit when stuck for ideas..

so for lunch tomorrow, i have scotch eggs, for only 1 syn.
2boiled eggs wrapped in 1 eat smart pork sausage each (1/2syn per sausage) and rolled in 1 blitzed up sweet onion ryvita.

I will have the other two ryvitas for breaky tomorrow, which makes my scotch eggs only 1 syn, and 1/3 of my HEB. Not sure if it'l work as well as bread crums but we'l see. Can only try..
I'l be having with with salad.. mixed lettuce leaves, cucumber, spring onion, cherry toms and some chopped grapes. With a squeeze of lemon juice.

and then iv also made up some orange hartleys suger free jelly, and popped some orange segments at the bottom to bump up my SF foods.. 1/2 syn as i split between 3 dishes and its 1.5 syns for sachet.

so, what are you lot eating tomorrow??

Hiya hun...sorry to ask, but how did your scotch eggs turn out? How long did you cook them for? I might try using ryvitas on them if they turned out ok! :) xx

the scotch eggs were perfectly fine, cos the really the ryvitas arnt very strong in taste, but the little bit of sweetonion cake it a nice kick.

i take the sausages out the skins, then much together with a fork. push it into a flat circle and then slowly wrap half around one egg and squish with my fingers untill covered.. as i dont like 'loads' of meat, so they'r covered, and nicely evenly covered but not too meaty. then i roll. :) i baked for 15minutes x on 220 x

today im havingryvita wholewheat crackerbreads(heb) spread with laughing cow light triangles(hea) a chopped up apple and bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks(4.5syns).

Today I just had a big fruit salad as were in and out all day with one thing or another, so it had to be quick.

Tomorrow we are having a lamb roast with roast potatoes, roasted veg and syn free gravy :) Oh and mint sauce of course!

dinner today will be homemade pea and ham soup, 1 banana,2 yellow plums and a bit later on to snack on will be quarter of my fat free choc sponge made last night nom nom x

Nt sure about tomorrow, but yesterday I mae a dip from quark, garlic and herbs and chopped up some carrots and celery, think I went in a bit heavy with the garlic cause I could taste it all afternoon, ended up eating a tube of sugar free mints and then ended up with a dicky tummy cause they act as a laxative! Bad times....

Back