whats for lunch

Lunch today - red day - tin tuna with light salad cream(3 syns) salad(pickled onion,cucumber,tomatoes,pepper,carrot) with 6 x wholewheat ryvita crackerbread - HEB followed by a banana

Today we are having a fry up for lunch. Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast :)

for lunch today i am having tuna and pasta with sweetcorn,lettuce.toms,cucumber,spring onions, peppers. in extra light salad cream (2 syns). then 1/2 a grapefruit.

already made for later on.yummy.

Today we are having a fry up for lunch. Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast :)

snap!!
same for us fry up-sausage,bacon,toms,mushrooms,beans,eggs and potato cubes.

Homemade carrot, marrow, lentil and corriander soup with a slice of homemade bread :)

Quite proud of it all being HM!

Today I am getting back to basics & keeping to a tight budget on my food bill this week!! haha so nice big bowl of SW wedges with chilli flakes & a generous serving of beans!!!! Oh how I love chips & beans & its so called diet food :D :D

I had a lovely pasta salad for lunch:
Pasta mixed with 1tbsp EL mayo (0.5syn) my HEXA grated strong cheddar, chopped up spring onion, sweetcorn, vine cherry toms and sliced cucumber. All on a bed of shredded iceberg lettuce. Oh and loads of black pepper!

Dinner today is a green day - having cheese n leek pasta n sauce(1 syn i think) with 1 onion/1 pepper/cherry toms and 80g ham(HEB) chucked in followed by loads of grapes

lunch today is a jacket potato with tuna & VLF mayo
tomorrow will be chicken & rice with spring onions, peppers, peas and light soy sauce.
:)

my lunch was fry up, eggs, bacon, mushroom, meat free sausage, tomato and beans and just about to pop out to the kitchen to get an apple ..

Just had a jacket potato with cheese (hex and melted) with wafer thin ham and black pepper followed by yoghurt, diet coke & an apple. Fav lunch at the moment is home made SW carrot & corriander soup followed by 4 Ryvita Wholegrain crackerbread (6 are a hex fibre) topped with a couple of the Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Deli Squares (5 are a hex - so can bank a bit more for skimmed milk with tea etc), followed by fruit and yoghurt. Lovely!

we are having the sausage casserole thats on the calender which came free with this months mag! with brocolli.

i have got Zumba tomorrow night so need a large lunch cos i dont get home until 9pm!!!

So im gonna cook a large syn free SW quiche and have 2 x HEB of cheese on top :D

YUM! x

Getting bored of my usual mugshot at work, so going to be good and start on some homemade soups. Tomorrow's will be leek and potato.... For the days after that, I have no idea lol

i think im going to use the leftover wuorn sausgae i have and mix it in with some veggies into couscous and stuff that into peppers.

For once I'm all organised!

Bought an Asda big bowl of prepped salad (no dressing) for £1 so will use some of that. Have just taken chicken thighs with cajun seasoning out of the ove, and will chop a couple of those up over the salad. And o top of that a third of a pot of the Asda cottage cheese with red peppers and chilli. Half a syn then. Really looking forward to it aready!

Back