whats for lunch

i made lentil soup :) went a bit overboard with the lentils though! I think i will need a knief and fork to eat it! lol xx

After a few people suggesting i try a fishy week to boost my weighloss, im going to have tuna, with some golden rice and salad...

Same as today, which was delish!
Half a leek and half a courgette sliced up and fried with fry light. Added to pasta with 56g Light Phili with Sweet Chili. Served with a salad of lettuce, celery, tomato, cucumber sprinkled with a garlic and roasted pepper salad shaker.

I am going to have an omlette with bacon, mushrooms, peppers and onions ...yum yum yum.

I'm having bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes. I normally have this for breakfast but then find I don't have lunch and then really hungry for dinner early so this week I'm trying something different!
Cereal for breakfast and a cooked lunch today.

jacket potato, last nights left over chilli and cheese :)

im trying to decide!!! and i cant!!! argh.......so many nice choices i can choose from.

Heavy head cold so some comfort lunch for me - syn free home made carrot & coriander soup followed by crackers with L C Blue Cheese squares, fruit and yoghurt.

Was going to have mushroom soup (mushrooms, lots of garlic, worcester sauce, fresh thyme, salt + pepper, stock) but I am also coming down with a cold so might do spicy tomato and lentil instead, I'll se how I feel tomorrow.

slice of melon, 20 grapes, 11 strawberries all cut up into little bits smothered in both a toffee and vanilla muller light with 4 mikado biscuits broken up into it. Its so filling and only 2 syns for the biscuits so could be none if you had it without the chocolate but makes it taste so yummy!

We're finishing off the salmon quiche I made yesterday with a salad.

Back