whats for lunch

A BIG tub of cold seafood rice.:D Cold cooked rice, with tinned salmon, tinned tuna, prawns, sweetcorn & peas, bound together with fromage frais, with lots of pepper, and some salt. Scrummy! ;)

Today was left over risotto(bacon,tomato,mroom n onion)....made it for first time last night and was yummy though made tons and couldn't finish last nights tea or todays dinner lol

Tomorrows dinner - pepper,tomatoes,cucumber and a tin of tuna mixed with LF seafood sauce(had no salad cream left)tastes ok though

Tomorrow I am having a slice of steamed smoked haddock with a huge salad of rocket, tomato, spring onion, cucumber, red pepper and Hex LF cheese. Followed by 2 plums and a tangerine. Roll on tomorrow!!

Today I am having leek, potato and watercress soup. Yum Yum

i am sat eating brocolli soup!

Broccoli and blue cheese soup (either 3 syns or 1/2 HEA) today I am having it as 1/2 HEA and having 125ml ss milk in tea/coffee during the day.

I had a cabonara pasta n sauce with extra onion, mushrooms and ham, and a bowl of fruit afterwards.

I'm going to make a couscous salad to take into work tomorrow and maybe pick up a box of lunch salad from Dunnes on my way in!

That with abit of Caesar Dressing! Nom!

More leek, potato and watercress soup for me today

home made Bacon, mushroom and onion quiche and salad for me. its gorg if i do say so myself!! :eek:)
also got melon and a mullerlight for later.
Will defo be having the same again tomorrow. mmmm!

Back