whats for lunch

I had cous cous with a tsp flora lighter than light mixed in, sprinkled with a bit of lemon juice. Added peppers and mushrooms and hexb of halloumi.

Crabstick + cheese salad with new potatoes

I'm loving the look of that crumb Lynne
going to do that next time I make them

I used 30g of the crusts of the wholemeal loaf (which is either half a HExB or 3 syns), which was not super fresh, and it made loads of crumbs, way too much for the two I made, and would probably do four .

Hubby said that the one that was left looked delicious, and would I make him some gluten free ones:D

cheese and cucumber sandwich with cup of soup (hexa reduced fat cheese 42g, 2 tsps flora extra light, ainsley harriott broc stilton soup 4.5syns)

2 scrambled eggs with cheese, tin of plum tomatoes, 2x wholemeal bread

Legomom said:
Leftovers for lunch today!!! Last nights salad mixed with grated cheese, apple and chopped ham.

This came out so tasty I'm going to do it again!!! It was just left over salad from last night, the last few slices of ham and turkey that needed using 30g of cheese and a grated apple tossed through. Was simple yet satisfying :) (it really needed a few walnuts and a glug of olive oil but never mind!!!)

Attachments

• image-1988635711.jpg
    image-1988635711.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 106
2 Boiled eggs with wholemeal soldiers spread with flora light, Activia 0% yogurt and cherries

prob something not that intresting like a mugshot and extra veg added - v filling and quick though

donna88 said:
What do you put in with these?

I vary them to how I'm feeling
these were ham and baked bean spooned
Into the oven proof dish then the two eggs and
a hea of cheese and baked 15 to 20 minutes

Gosh I didn't have breakfast so I've just had brunch of

1 x toast ( whole meal heb )
and some left over pasta bol

Having sunday lunch, but my type of sunday lunch lol don't like yorkshires unless they're aunt bessies so they're out, don't like beef so having two meat free lincolnshire sausages instead, veg, syn free roasties and some mash, and 100ml gravy for 1.5 syns :)

Back