whats for lunch

Roasted butternut squash, red onion and sweet potatoe soup

3 cream crackers from our biscuits for cheese selection box, as I'm ill and that's all I can manage :(

Been a right greedy bugger but was so hungry earlier, lol I'm not now! Had some Thai chilli low fat noodles with stir fried veg, chicken strips and mushrooms, THEN had some pineapple fingers and a greek muller. Satisfied now though!

No idea I'm still stuffed from breakfast!

I'm going to make carrot and swede soup in a bit so might have some of that for lunch. Really fancy chips though! ;)

I'm going to make carrot and swede soup in a bit so might have some of that for lunch. Really fancy chips though! ;)

The soup is cooking now but I gave in and am also cooking chips with nandos sprinkle on them to go with a mushroom omelette that will be cooked shortly. Although whisking the eggs made me feel a bit grim and sick so I hope I can eat it! :/

The soup has turned into a root veg curry soup so could be interesting! ;)

Here is todays lunch :)

Success Express

Ham, half of Weight Watchers crust less quiche (7 syns), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion, pickled onion, beetroot, red & yellow peppers, 40g low fat cheese (HEA).

acfab77d851bc216a4bfec0d271691c6.jpg

Tuna salad :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last of the carrot, lentil & coriander soup! Glad to say its now all gone coz I'm bored of it now... Bring on the scotch broth tomorrow :p

Defrosted a portion of the delicious lentil & mushroom loaf, it's in the oven with loads of roasted veg.

Back