Whats for lunch?

Hmm, onion and garlic dip with carrot batons is amazing Lou!

Today i had;

Mugshot pasta, roast chicken flavour hmm 3pts
Activia snackpot, peach 1.5pts

Today ive had a beetroot and red pepper salad with a small amount of balsamic dressing, an apple, a pear and ww cherry yogurt. 3pp

Im not having much today as going to the gym at 1pm for a few hours!

Apple - 0.5
and cupasoup minestrone if im hungry! 1.5

How boring! :(

today it will be sandwich made of brown bread, ham, lettuce and tomatoes 6pp and 0 point soup:) but i'd rather have my dinner at lunch time,,had it yesterday for dinner and was thinking in bed last night i'd love it again for breakfast:D it was
200 g beef medallion 5pp
100 g egg noodles 3pp
chilli sauce 2pp
red yellow green peppers mushrooms 0pp all fried together,,really gorgeous,,

Today is a BGTY tortilla wrap 3pp, chicken tikka pieces 86g 2pp with a thin spread of Sainsburys light mayo 0pp and some lettece. Packer of WW cheese tortilla crisps, blood orange and banana :)

M&S count on us chicken jambalaya which is yum but 9pp and also adding some mange tout to it to bulk up!

2 slices WW bread 3pp, thin spread flora light 1pp, 3 slices wafer thin chicken 1pp, 1/2 tbsp coleslaw 1pp, a pack of mini cheddars 4pp and a banana

I love these threads !!

Today i am having a subway salad ham and turkey ham - No cheese and as the tracker doesn't show it i have PP it as the chicken teriaky salad at 5PP.. sounds about right prefer to be over than under...

I can't find melba toast anywhere other than Morrisons's is it called something else in tesco / adsda

Lou* said:
I love these threads !!

Today i am having a subway salad ham and turkey ham - No cheese and as the tracker doesn't show it i have PP it as the chicken teriaky salad at 5PP.. sounds about right prefer to be over than under...

I can't find melba toast anywhere other than Morrisons's is it called something else in tesco / adsda

I think the subs are 7 with no dressing or cheese, sorry x

Today I had
Ww bagel -4pp
Bacon medallions 2 - 1pp
Egg- 2pp
Tsp of Hp sauce - 0pp
flora light 2tsp- 1pp
Tomato and two large mushies
For a total of 8pp's
Really filling, more points than I'd normally have for lunch but I woke up hungry and new if I didn't have a filling meal I'd pick all day

well i have enough spare anyway, is this for the salad bowl? strange cos it is literally just 3 slices of turkey ham with 0 salad.. but i'll keep it at 7 just to be sure ! thanks v much

Lou* said:
well i have enough spare anyway, is this for the salad bowl? strange cos it is literally just 3 slices of turkey ham with 0 salad.. but i'll keep it at 7 just to be sure ! thanks v much

No the salad bowls would be a lot less. 4 or 5 max. 7 is for the actual subs.

Today am out shopping and taking kids to mcdonalds so am gonna have a grilled chicken and bacon salad for 4pp!

Thanks Tonic, I love their salad bowl and cheap too, also nice to know that when i fancy some carbs a sandwhich is 7 without dressing or cheese.. coolio..

Have a lovely day out and enjoy your salad ! I didn't realise macyd's salads were that low.. although i dont know if i dare go within 100 metres of a mcflurry machine at the moment lol xx

Sorry I didnt read your post properly, the actual subs are 7 not the salad,, so it may very well be 5 for just the salad.. sorry x:eek:

Sorry I didnt read your post properly, the actual subs are 7 not the salad,, so it may very well be 5 for just the salad.. sorry x:eek:

Thanks i went to the subway website and it is only 3 PP 4 with honey and mustard dressing ( i mostly have non) so a brucie bonus ! yey

P.s. sorry for hijacking your thread xx

I had a wholewheat pitta bread (3pp) with 2 thin slices of turkey (1pp), 2 extra light laughing cow triangles (1pp) and lettuce, with a packet of Snax (2pp) and Coke Zero.
Afterwards I had a WW chocolate mini-roll and some apple slices.... Nice and full for 9pp! :D

Back