• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's for tea tonight then?

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Never tasted them Hun...but they do sound lovely!
Im doing FF, so any "normal" SW meal sounds wonderful at the moment!

smoomoo

Silver Member
S: 10st11lb C: 8st3lb G: 7st7lb Loss: 2st8lb(23.84%)
im doing the spiced chicken from the origional recipe book. its in the slow cooker, not too sure about it though, has anybody ever tried it?

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Red day for me, so gammon steak and roasted med veg xx

I'm on EE so I'm having chilli chock full of stuff - beef, tomatoes, pepper, onion, carrot, baby corn and beans and I'm having it with a jacket potato and a HEX B choice of cheese. Can't wait!!

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
S: 16st7lb C: 10st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 6st5lb(38.53%)
We're having a huge stir-fry tonight with SW style chips and parsnip chips (made the same way) - I'm getting hungry but have said we'll eat at 6.30 ~ might need to bring that forward a bit!

Liannioso ~ We've tried those peppered quorn steaks and think they're lovely but maybe a bit "dry" and we tend to make a gravy with them, and have SW chips and mushy peas too ~ got some in the freezer so we might have them tomorrow?

Smoomoo ~ Spiced chicken from the original recipe book is lovely too ~ hope you enjoy that tonight, maybe I'll get ingredients in for sometime this week ~ Yep, thanks for the idea, it'll make a wee change!

Good luck on your Fast Forward week Mrs V! ~ Know what you mean about missing the more "normal" food optimising while doing the FF! Results should be worth it though - best o'luck'n'stuff with it!

S: 13st11lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 2st2lb(15.54%)
We're having chicken in a red pesto and creme fraiche sauce with mash and carrots, sweetcorn and broccoli.

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
S: 24st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 7st0lb(29.17%)
Due to working this evening (now in fact, don't tell the bosses I'm here!!), I had my dinner at lunchtime.

I had Quorn pasta bake, which started off very tasty but then during the course of eating it it seemed to change taste. Yes, I am weird! It started to taste like the Quorn bolognese shells we did a couple of weeks ago, which sadly we didn't like so much :(

I can't understand why I didn't like either as they are full of ingredients I love!!

Told you I was weird :D:D

MadMax

S: 13st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.2%)
Peppered quarn steaks are brill with loads of onions, mushrooms. peppers and SW chips and a wee drop of gravy..yum!
I'm having a savoury mince with a baked potato followed by melon and FF yogurt......and maybe a MiniMilk later on with a coffee.
Buon appetito x

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I'm not really in a cooking mood tonight, so I dunno. I have bacon, some veggies, pasta, spuds...I need something that's not going to make me weigh more tomorrow! Something with lots of speed foods in it. *sigh*

I'm feeling really 'blah' tonight.

S: 11st0lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 1st4lb(11.69%)
I did not like the quorn bolognaise bake, I dont think I like quorn mince, I love the quorn chicken, just cant get my head around the mince :(

S: 17st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 1st0lb(5.83%)
Just had reduced fat sausages, beans, and lovely creamy mashed potato, have discovered if i do them in the potato ricer,and mix in milk and ex light laughing cow, and finish off with salt, black pepper and spring onions, I was missing, my mash with real butter so much til i tried this :) chopped up pineapple, melon and strawberries for afters but i was too full, so that will be supper!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet 48
Chit Chat 12
Orlistat (Xenical) 116
Calorie Counting 334
Orlistat (Xenical) 639