What's for tea tonight then?

Leftover Butternut Squash and Red Lentil curry for me. Yummeee! :)

We had a Risotto made to a recipe I found on this forum last week.It was delicious.
I find that I am taking much more interest in planning meals since I started on SW and I really enjoy the meals. I have been following the 'diet' for 8weeks and have lost 9lbs so I am well pleased.
I appreciate all the help given on here too.
Sue

leftover beef sw curry made by OH last night and lots of SW chips!

Omlette, bacon and tomatoes on toast nothing exciting but very yummy and filling

Quorn stir fry with noodles - yum!

Leftover Chilli I made last night (lean beef mince, passatta, peppers, kidney beans, sweetcorn, courgette and chilli mix (2 syns)) with potato and sweet potato that I chopped up, sprayed with frylight and cooked in the oven until they were like tasty chips.

Then the chilli on top of hte potato with my 54g of low fat cheddar. Nummmmm! Seemed like such a naughty meal!

I think Extra easy is just too indulgent for me to follow every day. Surely I can't lose weight and eaat this much yumminess?

I know this was yesturday but its my weigh in tonight and i am going to have fried egg, chips and paghetti yaaayyy!!!! If i lose weight m aybe a lil ben n jerrys! cheeky!!! xx

Having sausage casserole from the slow cooker - and it best be nice cos I have just burnt my finger on the slow cooker, don't remember my old one getting so hot on the outside. Anyway, on extra easy so will have it with cubed potatoes done in the actifry so they are crispy.

xx

Soup and Cottage Cheese salad with a Jacket Potato for me - I don't really fancy it, but the Cottage Cheese is out of date today and I hate waste, so.......

Tonight we're having quorn sausages, SW chips, baked beans and a fried egg ( cooked with fry light )

morrsions eat smart diet pork sausages, mash, gravy and peas! yummy!

Ive just prepared a veggie quiche to bang in the oven about 6 ish- getting my nails done at 4pm and im going out to town tonight (half term is great!) so i thought this wud be a nice nibble before i go out. Wont bloat me too much AND is totally free! yipee. More syns for booze! lol x

leftover beef curry for the third night running - because I didn't fancy anything else in my over-packed fridge!

Back