Whats for tea tonight?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
For my tea tonight Im having slow roasted pork loin ( in the slow cooker since 8am!) in SW BBQ sauce with new potatoes and veg!!!!
Mmmmmm roll on 6pm :D

fat removed steak ~ sw chips ~ salad
struggling find a sauce for the steak though or might used some syns on bbq sauce or gravy ....

weigh in 2night so eating after as a treat

You could make your own BBQ sauce - SYN free!

how :)

BBQ sauce recipe

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs.

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold

I blitz mine in the blender to make it smooth before i have it :)

Have a look in the recipe section the BBQ sauce is there and soooooo yummy. I'm having it tonight with chicken and peppers and mushrooms and a side of courgette ribbons after weigh in. It's already cooking so I can dive it.:D

We're having chilli and a jacket potato for dinner tonight! Yum yum :)

I making homemade burgers from extra lean mince and topping them with cheese and bacon!
Also having Light Choices Tesco Oven Chips (8 syns) and ketchup (2 syns)

Oh i cant wait.........dribble :D xxx

Home made burgers in a Wholemeal roll (HXB) with SW chips, mushy peas and a salad.

:eatdrink051:

Fajitas!!!

These are such a treat - we are having them with beef done in cajudn spices, home made salsa, a natural yoghurt and chive dip (instead of sour cream!) and salad.

2 wraps for approx 16 syns. Yep a bit over but it's the start of the week and I'm really really looking forward to these, so very much worth it.

Jaylou - Wow i think the syns are worth it for 2 wraps filled with all that delicious beef!!

Olliebog - how do you make your pasta?

i'll just be having a jacket,beans and salad tonight.
had main meal just now before hubby went off to work though and had a huge cooked breakfast!

struggling find a sauce for the steak though or might used some syns on bbq sauce or gravy ....

You could have peppercorn sauce that uses an HeA for laughing cow traingles?

Im having jacket potato with tuna/sweetcorn and mayo

We are having lasagne from the mag and salad

All this talk of food is making me hungry! Tonight I'm having cottage pie topped with mashed swede with some steamed veg :)

We are having homemade chilli (syn free on EE) and rice (also syn free on EE)...... wont tell any of the family it is SW friendly tho.... ha ha

For my first SW meal am gonna cook some extra lean mince with veggies and new potatoes followed by fruit salad :)

Back