What's for tea tonight?

I cooked the quorn in a packet chilli sauce (like Colmans where you add a little bit of water to the powder) with some onions, the drain the liquid out. On a tortilla wrap put a very tiny bit of grated cheese covering half of it, top with the quorn mixture and some jalapenos then fold the 'naked' half over and dry fry until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is golden brown. You could probs add a tiny bit of low fat sour cream too. I'm not sure of the calories etc tho!

I cooked the quorn in a packet chilli sauce (like Colmans where you add a little bit of water to the powder) with some onions, the drain the liquid out. On a tortilla wrap put a very tiny bit of grated cheese covering half of it, top with the quorn mixture and some jalapenos then fold the 'naked' half over and dry fry until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is golden brown. You could probs add a tiny bit of low fat sour cream too. I'm not sure of the calories etc tho!

I tried the Weight Watchers wraps the other day, they werent that bad really.

We had Turkey Stir Fry tonight with Hoisin Sauce , smegged up on the rice though, it wasnt cooked enough when I dished it up so ended up using a Uncle Bens micro rice pouch, 2g of fat for half the packet, whereas the normal rice is only 0.3! Grrrr.

Turkey Cranberry Burgers with Mccain Oven Chips. Yum Yum.

We're having our main meal at lunchtime today - weight watchers sausages, mash and beans.

Am being good today after my 2400 calorie-fest yesterday!

Got stew in slow cooker, Spent agggeeessss trimming all the fat off the stewing steak, next time I'm going to buy some steaks and chop them up, lot less fat on them.

Roast chicken tonight with a mountain of veggies!! Yum!!

I ate at lunch time as per piccie on diet coke chicken thread, was that with rice, broc, cauli & carrots so tea is a ham salad sandwich with 25g pretzels & a banana...... I'm at work 5-10

I had a very tasty tea tonight which makes a change from soup ... I had micro chips, 2 sausage, vegetarian gravy and brocolli, baby corn, sugar snap peas and carrots. Was yummm!!!

Fusillini pasta with extra lean mince (spag Bol style) Brocoli

Salmon, new pots, carrot, cauli, broccoli & sprouts. Cooked this morning & warmed up in the microwave at work. Was still yummy as anything though x

Chilli Con Carne with Extra Lean Beef Mince and Wholegrain Rice

Indian butter chicken (mix) with white rice
Ok it has no butter in it wee bit single cream but not that much! :)

image-2838160185.jpg

efk said:
Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself fish, oven chips and mushy peas followed by Weight Watchers Fruit Crumble.

That's like mine at the weekend but No crumble x

Tonight was lazy tea, did pots & veg but had a ready made cottage pie, really couldn't be arsed. Serves me right cos it wasn't nice x

Last edited:
chicken stir fry with no oil and rice. lovely.

Lazy tea - jacket potato with baked beans! xx

Back