What's for tea tonight?

Weight watchers meal, beef hotpot and weight watchers mash :) best mash everrrr!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Silver Lady said:
Nothing as eaten far too much already :break_diet:

Same! I've got 129 cals left for today as I have eaten far too much chocolate in being bored on my day off lol oops! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm trying that no carb pasta tonight! Eat water penne it's called bit dubious but I'm willing to give it a go! X

Home made cottage pie vrg and gravy for 633

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 7lb current:: 14s 7lb.... 43lbs to go!!

Spaghetti bolognaise tonight I'm making it because my hubby tends to make a huge amount of it and it drives me mad! I also like to sneak veggies in so my kiddies eat them! One eats anything and the other I have to trick I think the eldest are always a bit fussy :p

Last night had weight watchers chicken pasta bake and salad. (while the boys n partner had maccys!)... Tonight i have salmon peas lemon and corriander cous cous and some garlic butter :) mmmmm

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 8lb.... 44lbs to go!!

roast turkey, 2 pigs in blankets, yorkshire pudding, gravy, carrots and 1 small medium roast potato

YUMMY :)

Lean pork
Rice
Peas
Onions
Red yellow green pepper
All cooked in chocken stock like savoury rice for me and oh

442cal

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lb.... 43lbs to go!!

M and s Morrocon chicken kebabs salad and fat free yogurt with mint and onion washed down with a cold glass of white wine! X

Speghatti with tuna, onions, tomato and basil sauce topped with pepper and a small drizzle of lime juice. Was yummy. 512kcals.

Was saving my calories for a doner kebab but the mister never came home to split it with me :(

Fullers chicken filled Yorkshire pudding, 396 cals, with extra veg. Meringue nest,scoop of ice-cream with blend strawberries poured over 185 cals yum.

Just a light salad with the Bernard Matthews Tikka chicken pieces, yum yum! ummm... i think it comes to about 300 :)

I'm having the Bernard Matthews tikka pieces with cucumber for lunch what a brill find they were! X

mince with spagetti bolognese (dolmio) sauce yumm :)

Back