Whats for tea tonight

Prawn stirfry for me tonight mmmmm!

Chicken stew for me tonight with loads of veg.

We chicken curry and a we chocolate eclair for tea tonight

Shepherds pie, swapped mince for extra lean, added carrots to the mash to make it healthier and bulk it up a bit, low fat cheese, hubby said it was just as tasty as my old unhealthy version lol

Carbonara if I can work the flipping PP value out!!! Made a chilli last night with the WW jar of chilli sauce.....delicious!!!! Xxxxx

Carbonara if I can work the flipping PP value out!!! Made a chilli last night with the WW jar of chilli sauce.....delicious!!!! Xxxxx

I've replied to your thread... X

1st day back for me. Tea is as follows:

3 Richmond skinless sausages - 6
300g Jacket Spud - 6
1/2 tin beans - 4

Cod fillet coated with wholemeal breadcrumbs, lemon zest and herbs, potato wedges and green beans.. yum!!

Mmm bacon and pea risotto... Did you make that?

I had 200g Light Choices Quiche Lorraine 9pp and salad. I love a good quiche :D

Turkey breast, potato crunchies, peas & carrots. :)

Mmm bacon and pea risotto... Did you make that?

I had 200g Light Choices Quiche Lorraine 9pp and salad. I love a good quiche :D

Yeah it was easy, never made one before, just risotto rice, chicken stock, onions, nume bacon, peas and then mozzarella on top. If it was just for me I prob would've put some peppers in too but DH doesn't like them!

We're having our chilli jackets tonight we had a grill up last night!

We are having Pasta with Arrabiata sauce and chicken.... so looking forward to it and I'm not usually a pasta fan!

Toad in the hole with plenty of beg, feels like proper comfort food, can't wait :)

Yeah it was easy, never made one before, just risotto rice, chicken stock, onions, nume bacon, peas and then mozzarella on top. If it was just for me I prob would've put some peppers in too but DH doesn't like them!

We're having our chilli jackets tonight we had a grill up last night!

I've never made a risotto either... Perhaps I'll try that one next week. I'd love to make one x

I think that's what puts me off!!

Back