Whats for tea?

We had the hairy dieters cassoulet :) think they have it at 434 cals and I served it with a couple of roasts for dipping :)

Ps. Fab to see you're back Annya! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds gorgeous - thanks for the welcome back my lovely - great to be here again - I've been having withdrawals ;)

Garlic tortilla wrap with chicken, peppers, mushrooms, lo-fat soured cream, lo-fat guacamole and a mahooosive green salad

Home made quorn cottage pie with carrots and some lovely runner beans from my friends allotment!!! Yum yum

Tonight it was ww tikka massala.sauce with quorn fillets, mushrooms, onions, peppers and boiled rice...yummy, like a takeout but with half the cals

Very boring - jacket spud with cheese and fresh pineapple

Something light tonight. Marinated turkey strips and salad. Turkey is my go to diet meat! Most low cal meat :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a ww baguette filled with veggies, quorn fillet and cheese then.bunged it in the oven delicious.. Had two ginger nuts after, but a wee treat since I havent snacked.all day :)

Birds eye veggie quarter pounder (270) oven chips 100g McCains home chips (181) garden peas (67)

Will most likely have a jelly pot for pud!

Hubbie has invited friends round for a Chinese takeaway but nothing is really low cal, I don't really fancy one , have no idea what to have:(

mcv said:
Hubbie has invited friends round for a Chinese takeaway but nothing is really low cal, I don't really fancy one , have no idea what to have:(

Sorry gate crashing from SW but just saw this on the new posts thingy.

My tip for Chinese food has always been to have beam sprouts instead of rice or noodles, then mix through a small amount of something like prawn chop suey, much lower cals than having it with rice

Back