Whats gives us inspiration to acheive great success

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
So what is it that puts us on the straight and narrow of doing this diet aka lifestyle change, I'd say it's more of a life style change, as when we hit goal we maintain we make life changes that will keep us healthy and in a BMI range of 22-25, one thing I must stress and where I went wrong was don't let nobody bring you down or to there level when you lost the weight, keep smiling and downwards with the weight loss xx

Kenshin signing out

So what is it that puts us on the straight and narrow of doing this diet aka lifestyle change, I'd say it's more of a life style change, as when we hit goal we maintain we make life changes that will keep us healthy and in a BMI range of 22-25, one thing I must stress and where I went wrong was don't let nobody bring you down or to there level when you lost the weight, keep smiling and downwards with the weight loss xx

Kenshin signing out

I have to agree there. A VCLD does lead us into a lifestyle change. If we don't make that change, the weight will just go back on. I love your sig, so very true.

yeah it def is more a lifestyle change, like i lost alot of weight before, and have now piled on just over 2 stone, so my vow is to lose it, and not let anyone bring me down to there level, this time my willpower will be stronger than there desire to throw me off :) lifestyle change, gym, healthy eating, gym, oh this time i am going in hard :) 2 months or so to goal, actually should and could be quicker as i am a fella :)

Back