whats happened too....

amethyst

Banned
soontobegorgous and mrs pink gone?

just read few threads and seen banned under their names? i have been away for 4 weeks or so..

bless whats happened?

I think STBG was deemed to have been giving bad advice?? I dont know though. .....Madly trying to think of anything Mrs. Pink ever said! LOL

To answer your queries:

STBG no longer posts on Minimins following a series of complaints about her to Admin and Moderators, and discussion with her regarding her attitude. Unfortunately, there was no way to continue the relationship, and Soon To Be Gorgeous has been banned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs Pink no longer posts on Minimins after creating a duplicate identity in order to post inflammatory material in some threads. As this is against the Minimins manifesto, and was done so deliberately, we had no choice but to ban her.
---------------------------------------------------------

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact a moderator or a member of the admin team.

I dont remember reading anything that bad. What was it? sbg usually gives good advice?

You know what? i kinda thought it was too good to be true. I go on another forum andlaucia.com and it is full of in-fighting and false name and trollers etc. I thought this one was so fantastic as there was none of that! LOL I should have known!

You know what? i kinda thought it was too good to be true. I go on another forum andlaucia.com and it is full of in-fighting and false name and trollers etc. I thought this one was so fantastic as there was none of that! LOL I should have known!

Sorry honey, we're only human on here!!! We do our best to keep things nice though.

i have the upmost respect for the mods, the admin and the owners of this site.. they do everything they can to keep this place a friendly.. and helpful site though us.. esp as some people on here could be shy.. or vulnerable..
Hip hip Hooray to the staff.. hehe..

x x x

Brillaint site, that watches what people post and close threads etc. They should all be like this one!

I think it's a great site. As you said, very supportive for those people ( includes us all ) who are vulnerable.

No complaints from me that's for sure. I think this site is managed extremely well and its a real pleasure to use. My only problem is coming away from it to go to bed - like now!!!!

oh i dunno - some of the mods are weirdos ;)

Back