What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

Meena have you asked your doc if he can prescribe you a membership to a slimming club? I know that some GPs in some areas will arrange for people to go along to weight watchers/slimming world or the gym paid by NHS..perhaps there is someone on here who has done that and can help you ask the right questions? just a thought anyway

Good thinking Neen!

Meena have you asked your doc if he can prescribe you a membership to a slimming club? I know that some GPs in some areas will arrange for people to go along to weight watchers/slimming world or the gym paid by NHS..perhaps there is someone on here who has done that and can help you ask the right questions? just a thought anyway

i havent heard about this, i will ask. thank you for the information.:D

minimims is a good place to be 'cos of all the supportive people

juliex

I am hoping I will make it this time with all the support x

I think if you go to class (some anyway) the support is good to go alongside your weight loss, but on here people seem to be more honest (maybe due the the fact we are faceless!) and open about things...The support on here is fantastic....If you can't afford to go to class I am sure we'll support you and help you through some sticky patches....Although people are doing different plans we all have the same problem and the same goal.

Good luck hun

xxx

Minimins is great for support & encouragement through good times and not so good. I've been on Cambridge Diet and found being in a team really helpful. :)

Hi, I'm new here and still finding my feet. Have to say being an "Oldie" but a goodee, I'm finding starting out this way having to earn your "points" - by first responding & posting "stuff". The easy bit (Cause I love to have my say lol) unfortunately as my daughter tells me I'm very computer "challenged". & I'm sure I'm still not doing everything right - just yet. But hopefully will get there in the end. Love it that you can have your say whatever age you may be - but that its relevant to everyone/ or someone, at some time or another. So far I've enjoyed reading all the tips & even at my age learning new stuff all the time, Thanks!!

Two words: NO TROLLING!

LOL, yes indeed, this has to be the friendliest site going.

Thank you Jim & Slimmermcs :D

I just joined Thursday so I will let you know. So far though, not many people have posted replies to anything I have said or said hello which makes me sad, but it has only been a few days so maybe it will pick up. x

Angeljaide, HELLO!!!

Sorry if people havent been as forthcoming as you would have liked. I have noticed that not much really happens in the introductions forum, I guess there are so many new members joining all the time that you could spend all day greeting them and never stop. I know I must try harder to go in there more often!

Best way to get stuck in is to head to the forum relating to the weight loss plan you are following and make a few posts there. I have noticed that WW is not quite as busy as SW in terms of people online and active at any one time, so please do be patient and I am sure you will soon find yourself settling in and just as addicted as the rest of us!

Thanks MadameLaMinx! I've been posting all over the site and am hoping that soon things pick up around here. Sounds like there are loads of folk who are going through the same and who have their ups and downs which is nice as you sometimes you feel like the only one who can't stick it out! I am sure I will soon start to notice regulars and get chatting more frequently :) BTW amazing loss so far well done!!

This site is just brilliant, so friendly,supportive, inspirational, and informative. Reading diaries has already given me so many tips. I feel so much more confident about reaching the end of my long weight loss journey. Thanks everyone x

we're all to busy posting in our own forums on here. :)

Back