What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

Hi Peeps :)

Sitting here with the sun streaming in through the kitchen windows. What a gorgeous Sunday afternoon here in North Yorkshire!!!!..(feel a song coming on....lol)

Soooooo, I thought I would bump up this positive, inspiring and "feel good" thread for everyone, new and old to browse at if they want.

Loads of feel good vibes to you all today!!!!!

Lacey..xx :D:D:D

Why Minimins is such a good place for me to be... well..

• Ive done CD and many diets before.. But everytime i messed up.. it wasnt "oh here we go again Cat.." it was nothing but support..
  • When i started again this time.. the support had never changed from the first.. and it made me feel as though i could do it..
  • It makes me feel like i could do anything.. not just lose weight.. but anything..
  • Theres so many amazing people that i would never have met otherwise.. And i thank Mini, and everyone on here for that..
  • When i talk and talk about diets, no one minds..
  • When i talk about things off topic.. no one minds..
  • Everyone sticks together.. and get through it.. no matter what it is we're getting through..
  • If i need help.. or i have a question.. i get it answered as quickly as possible..
  • How everyone feels like family to me..
I LOVE YOU GUYS.....

Why Minimins is such a good place for me to be... well..

• Ive done CD and many diets before.. But everytime i messed up.. it wasnt "oh here we go again Cat.." it was nothing but support..
  • When i started again this time.. the support had never changed from the first.. and it made me feel as though i could do it..
  • It makes me feel like i could do anything.. not just lose weight.. but anything..
  • Theres so many amazing people that i would never have met otherwise.. And i thank Mini, and everyone on here for that..
  • When i talk and talk about diets, no one minds..
  • When i talk about things off topic.. no one minds..
  • Everyone sticks together.. and get through it.. no matter what it is we're getting through..
  • If i need help.. or i have a question.. i get it answered as quickly as possible..
  • How everyone feels like family to me..
I LOVE YOU GUYS.....

Reading this just now brought tears, but good tears so Thank you Cat for posting and saying what you have with such sincerity. It's everything I think about Minimins as well and a lifeline I couldn't be without.

Much love to you, you are really doing yourself proud now girl!!!

Lacey..xxx :D

i can honestly say.. this time around (LOL).. i wouldnt have got it this far if it hadnt been for this site.. and the people on it.. i didnt realise that anyone else would feel touched by what i said.. i guess i just thought it was a wonderful thread (thank you Lacey) and posted what i thought.. and i can honestly say its a shame other people doing any sort of diet who havnt found it.. cos i have found it.. amazing.. and i dont think that word does it justice..
Thank you to everyone on here.. You're all stars.. Minimins stars to be exact..

Love love to everyone
x x x

i can honestly say.. this time around (LOL).. i wouldnt have got it this far if it hadnt been for this site.. and the people on it.. i didnt realise that anyone else would feel touched by what i said.. i guess i just thought it was a wonderful thread (thank you Lacey) and posted what i thought.. and i can honestly say its a shame other people doing any sort of diet who havnt found it.. cos i have found it.. amazing.. and i dont think that word does it justice..
Thank you to everyone on here.. You're all stars.. Minimins stars to be exact..

Love love to everyone
x x x

I'm just so pleased that you are here a lot more now...:D:D:D

Bumping up this fab thread....:D

i have just discovered minimins, and it looks excellent so far!!!!, can't wait to get stuck in!!!! hope my reply works! xx

Newbie!

Hi all!
I started CD last week, Friday 22nd Feb! Just thought I'd say hello to everyone as Im likely to be here quite often as I have a lot to lose!!

i have just discovered minimins, and it looks excellent so far!!!!, can't wait to get stuck in!!!! hope my reply works! xx

Yes it worked Highheels!!!!....:D:D:D

Thank you for your post,

Lacey..xx :)

Hi all!
I started CD last week, Friday 22nd Feb! Just thought I'd say hello to everyone as Im likely to be here quite often as I have a lot to lose!!

Hi Gringle :)

Glad you are enjoying the site. Post as much as you like as we are all here to support each other,

Lacey..xx :D

Hi All,

I cannot help but feel so enchanted by all the wonderful things everyone has been writing on this thread :). I've read every one.

I'm a recent CD dieter of 3 weeks and came across this thread today. It has definitely given me the inspiration to continue positively with my weightloss journey, and of course, not to feel that I'm on my own.

Thanks everyone!

From Olivia

Hi All,

I cannot help but feel so enchanted by all the wonderful things everyone has been writing on this thread :). I've read every one.

I'm a recent CD dieter of 3 weeks and came across this thread today. It has definitely given me the inspiration to continue positively with my weightloss journey, and of course, not to feel that I'm on my own.

Thanks everyone!

From Olivia

Hi Olivia and thank you :)

You are certainly not on your own!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Bumping up this very touching and inspirational thread for all our new members (and maybe some older ones who haven't read it..lol;):D)

Lacey...xx :)

bumpity bump :D:D:D

Hi :)

We've had so many new members recently and from all over the world. I thought I would bump this thread again so that anyone who wants to, can enjoy reading what other members have previously posted and comment themselves if they wish :)

Thanks,

This site is what I've been missing all my dieting life. The arcade is brill!!!! Though drives me mad at times and makes me swear at the puter......LOTS!!! But its just a wee lifeline for me just now and definately keeping me on track. Never written a blog before but that helps tons. And the people on the site are all so generous and supportive. Know I've just been here about a week or so but I rely on it. And it is totally addictive but in a really good, healthy way.

This site is what I've been missing all my dieting life. The arcade is brill!!!! Though drives me mad at times and makes me swear at the puter......LOTS!!! But its just a wee lifeline for me just now and definately keeping me on track. Never written a blog before but that helps tons. And the people on the site are all so generous and supportive. Know I've just been here about a week or so but I rely on it. And it is totally addictive but in a really good, healthy way.

Thanks Janey :)

It's great to hear that you are feeling so much benefit already from Minimins.

I agree, the Arcade is brill and can have you swearing as well...lol:rolleyes:

...and here I am again doing bumpity bump for this fantastic thread :D:D:D

Back