What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

I've started one :)

Yeah I use that too!

I really like how the site is clear about the use of English, and that people here have a common goal. The newbie restrictions are slightly annoying but a necessity to filter out the spammers and trolls. And I am grateful that the admins are running the place smoothly. I just love how civilised the place is!!

I've lurked for years on here, finally started posted & love it, keeps me focussed:D;)

So glad you started posting Issy....

because you are such a fine matey :bighug:

I love the fact that you can bring up any subject here and there are people who will have an opinion... not just any opinion but usually a positive and supportive one! Very happy I found the site!

just started too not sure either lol which diet are you following?

There are so many different sections so no matter what diet plan you're following it's very likely to be here. You can also read up on other plans to see if it would suit you more. There is alot of good advice on this site as well as I have been stalking for a while before I decided to join.

I'm new to this and think it's fab literally any diet which massively suits me I did wwast year list 3 stone and have put a stone on so doing vlcd sachets for two weeks to hopefully get it I'll x

I have just seen this thread and it made me think about why I love Minis so much... I joined in April 2011 lost my weight, maintained, gained and started again... On here I have "met " the best bunch of people I think I have in my whole life and at 50 that's some going... I can talk about my diet, or anything and get support, and while I went through some personal trauma every one of my minimates cheered me on... Not bad for saying initially I came on just to log my food while I started SW...
Unlike other social sites I feel safe and as a gold member my posts are only available to my friends and those who have posted enough to view them... If I have a bad day, someone will talk me through it... The only downside to minis is I can lose a whole day chatting to people...
I wish all of you success in your journey and may you find as I do that minis becomes as important to you as it it is to me...xx
from the dark side with love...xx

Hello everyone

This is my first post on this site and I wanted to say hello, I am meeting a cambridge consultant tomorrow to start Wednesday. I am terrified I won't be able to do it, but also so desperate to do it. I need to loose 5 stone. I want to be able to run in my little girls parents race on sports day without being totally ashamed.

Some people have so much motivation and you are amazing, I hope I can be successful too.

Clair
x

Hello everyone This is my first post on this site and I wanted to say hello, I am meeting a cambridge consultant tomorrow to start Wednesday. I am terrified I won't be able to do it, but also so desperate to do it. I need to loose 5 stone. I want to be able to run in my little girls parents race on sports day without being totally ashamed. Some people have so much motivation and you are amazing, I hope I can be successful too. Clair x

My little boyran off towards the road anc i was too unfit to catch him. He is ok but li need to get fit

Back