Extra Easy Whats my target?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jennibells, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. jennibells

jennibells Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello

I joined slimming world at the end of October and so far have lost 16lbs :D

I am so much happier now than when i started but i dont know what my final target should be becasue i dont know how i will feel.

how did you choose your target and any suggestions on how i can choose mine?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

There are various ways to set a target, you can pick a weight you have been before and felt happy at, a number you like, go for the healthy bmi range (20-25 I think), or alternatively, you can just wait until you feel happy on the scales and call it then.

I set mine at 10st7 and didn't feel happy there so dropped it to 10 stone.

To get your bmi under 25 you'd be looking at around the 10 stone mark

4. jennibells

jennibells Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jaylou

thanks for the advice! i was thinking 10stone would be a nice target so maybe i will set that for now and see how i go, its nice to know that 10stone is only 12lbs away! and it would make my BMI into a healthy range

thanks!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.