Whats occurring?

Thanks Hun and yes I'm happy it's better off than on and I think it's not a bad loss lol. And I'm not sure may do some application forms and just tat about online. You? Xx

It's a great loss well done ;-)
Got a few washes to get done and dried its so cold out today I'm FREEZING !!
Think I might run to m&s for my noodles I love them ;-)
Early night I'm thinking after my soaps ov course ;-) X

Good luck on applications ;-) X

Well hello ladies hope your all well ;-)
As you might of read I started the gym on Monday woke up feeling quite stiff and went back for more today I'm loving it hope it lasts I'm going again tomorrow god help me haha !!

The girls are lovely and finally I'm doing something for myself as Katie not mummy or wife but ME wow about time is all I can say I am tucked up in bed all been washed and smells lovely I will sleep good tonight ;-)

Hope your all okay middle of the week tomorrow roll on Friday for a nice relaxing weekend!! Xxxx

As you might of read I started the gym on Monday woke up feeling quite stiff and went back for more today I'm loving it hope it lasts I'm going again tomorrow god help me haha !!

The girls are lovely and finally I'm doing something for myself as Katie not mummy or wife but ME wow about time is all I can say I am tucked up in bed all been washed and smells lovely I will sleep good tonight ;-)

Hope your all okay middle of the week tomorrow roll on Friday for a nice relaxing weekend!! Xxxx

Glad you are enjoying the gym. How's keeping off the scales going x

Glad you are enjoying the gym. How's keeping off the scales going x

Going great they are still in the garage waiting for me to weigh on sat I can't believe how relaxed I feel not thinking every night wonder what they'll say so big improvement right there ;/)
How are you you been upto much X

Going great they are still in the garage waiting for me to weigh on sat I can't believe how relaxed I feel not thinking every night wonder what they'll say so big improvement right there ;/)
How are you you been upto much X

Woo go you. I'm ok thanks not been up to much just bit of laundry and cooking then just chilling tonight while other half watched footy xx

Thats exactly why I loved the gym, a bit of me time to be me & as you say, not mummy, not wife, but ME xx

Hi ladies you all okay tonight ;-)

I've been the gym third day on the trot and I'm am SORE ouchhhh no pain no gain haha!!
hubby has suggested I don't weigh on say as I may not be happy with what they say even tho I have been 100% food wise he says muscle will weigh heavier than fat any advice on this ?? Xxx

Hi ladies you all okay tonight ;-)

I've been the gym third day on the trot and I'm am SORE ouchhhh no pain no gain haha!!
hubby has suggested I don't weigh on say as I may not be happy with what they say even tho I have been 100% food wise he says muscle will weigh heavier than fat any advice on this ?? Xxx

I can't give advice on weighing but well done for all the exercising hope you are going to have a rest day tomorrow xx

I've found with any new exercise regime my weight can go up from 2-5lbs in the first week but it does settle, it's something to do with your body retaining water to feed and heal the muscle while it repairs then goes after a few days. I looked this up after I started insanity lol! It scared me lol xxx

I've found with any new exercise regime my weight can go up from 2-5lbs in the first week but it does settle, it's something to do with your body retaining water to feed and heal the muscle while it repairs then goes after a few days. I looked this up after I started insanity lol! It scared me lol xxx

Do you suggest I miss weighing on sat ?
I'd **** my knickers if it said 5 pound hahaha Xxx

Hi ladies you all okay tonight ;-) I've been the gym third day on the trot and I'm am SORE ouchhhh no pain no gain haha!! hubby has suggested I don't weigh on say as I may not be happy with what they say even tho I have been 100% food wise he says muscle will weigh heavier than fat any advice on this ?? Xxx

Well done on going Katie!

Yep hubby is right! Remember I said to you last week that the scales may jump up a little, but that it's not real FAT so not to get disheartened.

You could possibly be happier with your figure a couple of pounds heavier, but more toned if that makes sense? xx

Well done on going Katie!

Yep hubby is right! Remember I said to you last week that the scales may jump up a little, but that it's not real FAT so not to get disheartened.

You could possibly be happier with your figure a couple of pounds heavier, but more toned if that makes sense? xx

I do remember you telling me Laura I'm not sure weather to leave weighing as I feel good and don't want a number on the scales to put me off wanting to try and improve my fitness
I'd cry if it was a lot put on haha Xxx

Back