Whats occurring?

Thanks everyone - she's fine this morning!!!!

What's everyone's thoughts on her going back to school? I don't mean today obviously, but if no upsets, would you send her tomorrow? I know they advise 48 hours, but I thought they were known as 24 hour bugs? xx

Yep I'd send her back tomorrow, I'm such a meanie, if it was my daughter & she was ok this morning I'd have sent her back today:rolleyes:

Sat at the hospital with hubby awaiting his appointment to have his stitches and maybe his splint removed, pick up parcel at depot and then the Rugby run tonight.

Hope everything goes ok.

Yep I'd send her back tomorrow, I'm such a meanie, if it was my daughter & she was ok this morning I'd have sent her back today:rolleyes:

Hope everything goes ok.

I did consider it HH, but I know sometimes you can feel fine first thing and then rubbish again a bit later so thought better to be safe than sorry - I'm at home today anyway otherwise I might have considered otherwise!

She's fine as it happens so definitely off back tomorrow! Xx

This morning playing with the little un & general tidying round. Take her to nannas at lunchtime & getting my weekender eyelashes done, then home, bath & get ready for a night out :D

I always do housework in the morning before work, so today I've emptied the litter tray, put the bins out, changed DS bed (he is home this wkend), put washing in & got veggies ready for tonights tea.

Today could be stressful at work, I've a lot to do which has to be ready for Monday, it's not me who can't organise my time it's my boss, I was so angry on Monday, but calmed down now & I've got the attitude, if it's not done, it's not done.

I did consider it HH, but I know sometimes you can feel fine first thing and then rubbish again a bit later so thought better to be safe than sorry - I'm at home today anyway otherwise I might have considered otherwise!

She's fine as it happens so definitely off back tomorrow! Xx

It always gets me how quickly little one bounce back, me and little one (he's 4) we're both ill Wednesday morning and he seemed worse then me as he was running to and from the toilet every 5 minutes, anyway by 9 O'Clock he was fine and I was dying, now he's still fine, and I still feel like I'm dying

Cold is getting worse again, I want to sit in and feel sorry for myself but I can't as I'm doing the library at little ones school, I would give it a miss but I missed it last week as little one was poorly so don't want to let them down again :( then I'm Christmas shopping with my sister... again would cancel but don't know when else I'll get chance to do it without my boyfriend being about. Hopefully being out and about will do me some good rather then just being locked in the house.

Yeah they do seem to bounce back quickly do kids!

Luckily she's fine still so getting ready for school as we speak! It's horrible seeing them ill though :( xx

Woke up an hour late for work (ie I should be there now) and the next train isn't even for 15 minutes.

Oops...hope they are ok about it! The number of times I've done that (with old jobs that Is, for the last 2 years I've had at least 4 alarms set at intervals each morning! Annoys the hell out of OH but never mind :)

Been to the doctors (given a very strong once a day painkiller, and booked in for scan and smear :() Been to mothers and done her shopping, just to pick boy up, drop and birthday card in and then it's curry night.

Had a very busy day today, feeling a bit run down now (should have probably taken it a bit slower as I'm full of cold, voice completely going now) but anyway had to go Christmas tree shopping this morning as ours was broken :D yeah it was a bit upsetting but I don't care... new tree!!!!

Then got all the decs up and waiting for mince pie time tonight when little one's in bed

Been at work all day, stiff neck getting better but now have a thumb I can't bend without pain!
For Frips sake!

I was at the docs for the same thing last night shirleen - pains in hips and hands the pain in my thumb is really bad at the mo even when im undressing and taking my undies off or putting them on ouch

In a foul mood. Mother in law is having the girls stop at hers tonight - shed asked earlier in the week. I'd planned to drop them off and then get to the gym for an hour. She then text this morning to say she'd have them about 6?? Gym shut so that plan out of the window!

She's dropping them back early tomorrow too as she's babysitting my sister in laws kids for the day. Not sure if I'm being stupid, but feels like since her two have come along ours are forgotten about? Not sure if its because they're boys and we have girls, or if its because they're her daughters children and my two are her sons children? Not sure, but either way it bugs the hell out of me, and hubs has said he's noticed it too, but has a downer on all of his family at the minute so just says 'leave em to it'!

I've tidied the house this afternoon and am going to start wrapping once the kids are in bed/gone out.

Thanks Texty-I can't wait for it

Hope your better soon Shirleen

Mrs.S its sad but at least your husband has noticed as well and hopefully your kids haven't noticed. Is there a big age differece? Maybe it will settle down once the novelty of your SIL's kids wears off.

You'll be fine Jenna, I have massive meals the day before WI, its the food I eat on WI day that I worry about... although even then I'm trying to get out of that and just eat what I fancy

I was at the docs for the same thing last night shirleen - pains in hips and hands the pain in my thumb is really bad at the mo even when im undressing and taking my undies off or putting them on ouch

Thing is I'm taking a really strong one a day anti inflammatory painkiller, plus Co codamol 4x a day. My pelvis feels better though ! *new chassis needed*

Back