Whats occurring?

*Emsie* said:
Having my morning cuppa and getting kids up. I've got a hospital appointment at 10 so not going into work till after that then tonight am going to the theatre to see Sister Act with my friend. Hoping to fit a run in too but not sure how realistic that is.

Sister Act is fab! Went to see it when it was in Southampton.
None of the songs are the same though :(

About to get ready to help a friend (ex-boss) sort out loads of paper work and filing in her office before she goes away on Friday. I've never done anything in an office before!! Eeek

Working today, but I'm going to have a 'chat' with my boss at some point today, that's if we have time. Yesterday I found out something (just work related) which made me so angry & today I'm going to tell him. I thinks I'm quiet & just get on with my work, and I've said to him often enough if something is bothering me you'll know, well today's the day. I think he may be a little surprised.

Working today, but I'm going to have a 'chat' with my boss at some point today, that's if we have time. Yesterday I found out something (just work related) which made me so angry & today I'm going to tell him. I thinks I'm quiet & just get on with my work, and I've said to him often enough if something is bothering me you'll know, well today's the day. I think he may be a little surprised.

Ooooh! Go you!

ooo good luck

Waiting for time to pop little one to school, its reading day so I'll read him and any others who want to listen a story or two. Then its back here with a cuppa to wait for my sister to pick me up, to take me for.... another cuppa :p then I'm meeting some friends for lunch... then later its WI and running club. So busy day today.

Happy Holidays said:
All done, my boss was relieved he thought I was going to hand my notice in. I feel much better saying what I had to say.

How exciting, where you off to? Have a wonderful time;)

Glad it went ok x

*Emsie* said:
Feel quite giddy after lots of good news today! Lump is nothing to worry about, son got good mark in his 11+ and I got a call for a follow up on the interview that I thought I'd f-ed up!
So pleased!

Whoop go Emsie! Now write down that worrying never helped and wasn't even true! And look at it often x

*Emsie* said:
Feel quite giddy after lots of good news today! Lump is nothing to worry about, son got good mark in his 11+ and I got a call for a follow up on the interview that I thought I'd f-ed up!
So pleased!

That's fantastic!!!!! :)

So pleased!

Yay that's brilliant news, when's the 2nd interview & without wanting to sound rude, do you need help for the interview?

Whoop go Emsie! Now write down that worrying never helped and wasn't even true! And look at it often x
Ha ha if only that would stop me Shirleen! x

That's fantastic!!!!! :)
Thanks x

Yay! Fantastic news x3! Xx
Thanks x
Yay that's brilliant news, when's the 2nd interview & without wanting to sound rude, do you need help for the interview?
Not rude at all thats really good of you to suggest. If I go for it the next stage is a shadow shift so I should be alright with it. I am just waiting for clarification on whether or not I would do a minimum amount of hours a week as something was said in the interview that I didnt check because I was in such a state and convinced I'd messed up etc I want flexible bank hours to fit around current job so don't want to HAVE to do hours on top of that.
If this doesnt work out I shall be in need of help for further interviews :eek:

Ha ha if only that would stop me Shirleen! x

Thanks x

Thanks x

Not rude at all thats really good of you to suggest. If I go for it the next stage is a shadow shift so I should be alright with it. I am just waiting for clarification on whether or not I would do a minimum amount of hours a week as something was said in the interview that I didnt check because I was in such a state and convinced I'd messed up etc I want flexible bank hours to fit around current job so don't want to HAVE to do hours on top of that.
If this doesnt work out I shall be in need of help for further interviews :eek:

Well done, if the hours aren't suitable at least you now know you can do interviews and that you didn't mess up when you thought you did. My mum did the same, she had an interview a while back and didn't get the job but they did tell her it was between her and the other lady and that she did nothing wrong it was just the other lady had loads of experience (30 years) they've sinced moved her to another kitchen temporarily until they fill the position. She has an interview for that tomorrow and she keeps panicking about it, so yesterday I just told her, remember what they said about the last interview and then I asked her what she'd say to me if I was worrying about an interview. You seem to be very good at giving advice yourself, so next time you have an interview and worry about it try and take yourself out of the situation and imagine someone else has just told you they have whatever feelings your having about it, what advice would you give them?

Sorry I don't know if that made sense or if I was just rambling, but I know what I'm trying to say...

Well done, if the hours aren't suitable at least you now know you can do interviews and that you didn't mess up when you thought you did. My mum did the same, she had an interview a while back and didn't get the job but they did tell her it was between her and the other lady and that she did nothing wrong it was just the other lady had loads of experience (30 years) they've sinced moved her to another kitchen temporarily until they fill the position. She has an interview for that tomorrow and she keeps panicking about it, so yesterday I just told her, remember what they said about the last interview and then I asked her what she'd say to me if I was worrying about an interview. You seem to be very good at giving advice yourself, so next time you have an interview and worry about it try and take yourself out of the situation and imagine someone else has just told you they have whatever feelings your having about it, what advice would you give them?

Sorry I don't know if that made sense or if I was just rambling, but I know what I'm trying to say...

My confidence was really knocked after the interview so yes even if it doesn't work out its good to know that I still showed them something even if not how I'd like to be.
Yes it made sense not a ramble at all. Hope your mum gets on ok x

Back