Whats occurring?

Watching 'mr stink' on the tv at the mo, glass of rosé in my hand and eating cheese and crackers (yes I'm off plan lol). Need to wrap OH's and son's pressies tonight. Oh and the dogs presents too :)

Lying in bed after having my brekkie, I wouldn't be up this early as for once I was sleeping quite happily but my mum woke me up when she was waking my sister so they could go and get the turkey from the butchers.
Going for lunch with friends at 12, then to get my eyebrows waxed. My cousin is coming up this afternoon to watch a Christmas DVD (we're 24 haha ), I'm finally getting to give my gran and granda their pressie yay and then my friend is calling in on his way home from work so we can exchange gifts. Naturally after that I'm going to bed early so as Santa can work his magic hehhe!

Snuggled up on the sofa, really tired after a night of disturbed sleep, waiting for the emergency dentist to open as little one has got tooth ache and can't sleep or eat anything :( hope they sort him out for tomorrow.

Little one and boyfriend are making pastry now so we can make mince pies and bakewell tarts later :)

I'm going to prepare tomorrow's veggies, do some sewing, then pick up my mum & dropped her off mid-way to meet my sister so they can spend Christmas together.

Lazy day :) got up early coz my mum has come to visit for the day (who arrives at 7.40!!) kids super excited! Need to write list & cooking plan for tomorrow then start stuff defrosting etc, wait for hubby to finish work then he can collect kids presents from mums (& take her home) early dinner, baths then tucked up watch snowman & snow dog :) then when kids are asleep I can bring presents in before bed... So excited!!!

Trying to wake up, need to get tidied round today, guinea pigs to clean out and then wanted to go for a nice big walk with hubby and boys but its tipping down. Might pop round to friends for coffee this afternoon, contemplating having a chinese tonight as craving chow mein and dont fancy cooking/cleaning up later!
Have got to find time at some point to wrap the pressies lol

Been up since 8.30 that's really early considering hubby and I stayed up until gone 3am lol.
Currently sat in bed with a cuppa, got a bit of tidying to do around the house and need to clean Ronnie (the guinea pig), this afternoon I may watch another Xmas film before then getting our Xmas eve buffet ready for around 6pm xxx

Finished wrapping now watching a Christmas carol with a cuppa! Going to have a walk then Thai green curry for tea :p

Having a glass of wind and eating a malteser bun. Merry Christmas. I'm not going ott but balls to it I'm having treats like the majority of the population.

Glass of wind? That sounds painful!

Back