Whats occurring?

images
2Q==

Your very own hippo hat :D or even a onesie if u want it

Im keeping warm in my bed on the laptop! Looking forward to my dinner being ready, having it super late today as i've been busy having my hair highlighted and cut. Takes aaages as my hair is super thick and red hair takes ages for anything to take on it. After dinner thinking i'll chill for a bit, do an application form, have a bath and watch Dancing on Ice :D

It takes 2 hours to do my hair at the hairdressers Joanne - mine is mega thick and heavy also strong and wirey. I cant buy boxed dyes as they dont take on my hair the grey doesnt budge lol.

It takes 2 hours to do my hair at the hairdressers Joanne - mine is mega thick and heavy also strong and wirey. I cant buy boxed dyes as they dont take on my hair the grey doesnt budge lol.

Which hair we talking about?!? Lol :eek:

Hubby has gone to work to do an overtime shift, bless him.
im currently sat on the sofa trying to relieve this back ache. Cave girl thanks for reminding me about dancing on ice, I totally forgot so just put it on record to watch later.

Ive got my gammon joint cooking at the moment so I can have broth for dinner :)
going to have a nice red hot bath while my broth cooks in the hope to relieve the bad back then early night for me.

Hope you're all having a great weekend xxx

Just sat down after making tonights tea, 3 packed lunches, cooked brekkie for work tomorrow and sorted tomorrow nights tea - phew worn out now lol

Back