Whats occurring?

A worthy challenge! Best books in the world, have you visited the Harry potter part of universal in Orlando? It's amazing! I want to do the studio tour though!

I've been:D and even though i'm not a Harry Potter fan thoughtit was brill; we're there again in about 48 wks - not that i'm counting, lol

Lol im counting down to mine in Mexico too 14 weeks today :D

Ahhhhhhhh:D

I'm too jel happy holidays! I need to get back asap!

yes you must me & my daughter can't talk about anything else at the mo, we're going with newbies - her boyfriend & his 4 year old son:D

Another Harry Potter fan here. Books are incredible, but I do enjoy films too. I've just restarted reading them too after the HP film marathon I did last week :D

I would love to visit Orlando but don't think I'm going to get the chance unless I win the lottery lol!

Another Harry Potter fan here. Books are incredible, but I do enjoy films too. I've just restarted reading them too after the HP film marathon I did last week :D

I would love to visit Orlando but don't think I'm going to get the chance unless I win the lottery lol!

Well we were discussing the cost at work yesterday, we're going first two weeks in December & it's the cheapest time & quietest time to visit as it's just after Thanksgiving. When we went Dec 11, the flights were about £340pp & the accomodation (condo) for 4 adults (3 bedrooms) was just £600 for 2 wks, but it's the cost of the park tickets which bump it up.

I'm booking our accomodation soon as we've found where we want to stay & want to make sure we get a 3 bedroom condo & on a 'village' & per couple it'll be about £750, other than that we're booking everything else nearer the time.

Just plan to go & have a little holiday pot going, we decided beg last year, yes Jan 12 we were going again in Dec 13, so we've had 12mths of saving already.

Jealous of the holidays, we both work in schools so if we ever have a great holiday like that we have to pay full whack :( which I don't think is fair, they should do something about travel companies putting all the offers on out of school holidays, I don't really agree with people taking kids out of school but I completely understand why they do... I would now if I could even though I don't really agree with it.

Going to get little one ready in a minute and take him to school, after that its my half an hour crosstrainer and then 100 crunches, after a week or two of being back on it I'm going to try and increase the time a bit also need to start doing longer runs

Jealous of the holidays, we both work in schools so if we ever have a great holiday like that we have to pay full whack :( which I don't think is fair, they should do something about travel companies putting all the offers on out of school holidays, I don't really agree with people taking kids out of school but I completely understand why they do... I would now if I could even though I don't really agree with it.

Going to get little one ready in a minute and take him to school, after that its my half an hour crosstrainer and then 100 crunches, after a week or two of being back on it I'm going to try and increase the time a bit also need to start doing longer runs

I really appreciate it now that we can go outside school holidays, it definitely helps.

Plan for tomorrow - kids to school & little un to nursery again, I'm going to walk to a SW meeting for a new pack, bus to town to get eyebrows waxed & buy art supplies so me & daughter can make an Ancient Greek coin at the weekend :) then home, tidying, washing & all that exciting stuff! Also plan on spending some time planning meals for week, read new pack & looking through old magazines for plans... I am so rock n roll!!

Back