Whats occurring?

Sat catching some sun whilst Hubby does some work on garden. My son trying to help.. Who decided he now wants my shoes on lol

Sat catching some sun whilst Hubby does some work on garden. My son trying to help.. Who decided he now wants my shoes on lol

I love kids when they are young & have something like that in their head, they are so much fun to have around x

At the moment I'm in a right grump, just three things, I've been to the pictures with MiL, film was good so that's not my grump, but she did something which has really pi$$ed me off & if I continue this is going to turn into DYJHIW!!!!

Anyway, home now, just had my tea then chillin until I need to pick OH up from work.

Just finishing off lunch then going back upstairs to tackle sorting out the wardrobes..... Fed up with all the clutter x

I've been into town this morning with my OH and the kids, got sons glasses fixed- poor soul has had them cellotaped together for 3 weeks! Bought him some new clothes seen as he seems to have grown 3 inches over night. We then went to the garden centre and bought some fish and plants for our new pond which OH built yesterday. Now I'm just chilling out whilst OH has popped out and the kids are playing very nicely upstairs. I will be taking my son to karate at 6 and re-joining the gym whilst I'm there x

Sat in garden in gorgeous sunshine with kids playing nicely together! This doesn't happen very often so I'm really enjoying it :D

I'm finishing work at 4pm, going to get my hair cut, DS is home for the weekend which is brill 'cause I really do miss him loads, I'm having my hair trimmed, then picking MiL up for our wine & choc evening, but it does seem such a shame to be in on a day like today, if MiL wasn't coming tonight me, OH & DS could have gone out geocaching. Oh well, tomorrow WI, then geocaching & taking daughter some shop which is a bit of a drive away, it's a sweetie shop so no doubt we'll come back with some goodies, not for me of course:rolleyes:

Just having a nosy on here now after making a half syn roulade and some syn free lemon curd to go with it. Might sit in the garden for a while if I can tear myself away from Mini's!

Kathy x

Hey,

Today I was working from home, started earlier (7) and finished a bit earlier. Had an hour to claim back so I went on a driving lesson - went really well. Now I'm just having a coffee before doing some housework. Then just a quiet night, dinner and maybe going to the pictures :D

Back