Whats occurring?

Just getting sorted to watch Blues Brothers which was one of hubby's farthers day pressies. Hope its as good as remember it!

I love that film x

Off out tonight to watch a take on 'The Blues Brothers' at the local pub. Hope they're good enough to keep my mind off having more than two vodka and diet cokes!

Well MiL has been round tonight for the usual wine & chocs, she wasn't very mobile tonight, she is pretty bad but even more so tonight, just had 26 syns which is good for me. Tomorrow we're off geocaching in Wales, so i've packed my lunch & got a bit of tea ready, then it's wine again with our bestest friends tomorrow night.

Well MiL has been round tonight for the usual wine & chocs, she wasn't very mobile tonight, she is pretty bad but even more so tonight, just had 26 syns which is good for me. Tomorrow we're off geocaching in Wales, so i've packed my lunch & got a bit of tea ready, then it's wine again with our bestest friends tomorrow night.
Tomorrow sounds lovely and syns for wine and chocs sound good!

Hi Michelle I hope WI was a good one and that your having a fab day x

Yes it was a good one, thank you, I lost 1.5 (i've put 1lb in my diary 'cause I can't count!!!!!!) so really chuffed with that, I've just 1lb more to lose then at target range. And I've had a fab day, no syns yet until wine laters:D

not much tbh, sitting watching the news as everything is done

watching kids tv while looking aft poorly freya :(

watching kids tv while looking aft poorly freya :(

No, that's no good.

Another day of interviews for me, going to be hard going the first is a noon & then every hour with the last one at 4pm. Then the real fun starts discussing who to offer the post to with my boss, he's a salesman & will look at it that way, I'm admin & will look at it that way:rolleyes:

I read that as you were going for interviews not doing them. Hope you pick the right candidate and all

watching tv while on here watching to go to slimming class

Whats occuring?

Just come to zzzz bed! Yarnnnn

nothing much just uploading holiday pictures from our time away :(

Back