Whats occurring?

hello lovelies, hope everyone has had a lovely day.
I've been to work today, had a meeting and then just had an afternoon of paperwork, phone calls and emails. I also arranged a visit to the houses of parliament which I'm a little nervous about, all a bit too fancy for me but I've been asked to join a working group and my children can come along too so it will be a fantastic opportunity for them.
Been to the gym too and now I'm aching alllll over!

Just putting some of the Learn French cd's I bought onto my ipod...well trying too!

I cant work apple products, I just don't understand iTunes at all. You must have the patience of a saint

waiting for the school run time then coming home & relaxing cause i feel like death warmed up :'(

Just putting some of the Learn French cd's I bought onto my ipod...well trying too!

It doesn't seem to have worked lol

Put the cd in the pc you will get a pop up asking you 'what do you want to do' play with itunes, in the top corner(?) or maybe bottom, select import cd,when that has done, select the tunes from recently added & drop in your music folder on left, then when you plug in your ipod it will 'sync', feel free to text me later if you want to:D

Feeling rather tired tonight I haven't been sleeping too good the last few nights :-(
Just about to have a cuppa and a curly whirly and watch some telly early night I think Xxx

My Youngest Charly started school nursery today and he LOVED it he was so excited and has had a lovely day YAYYYYY !!

Taking my eldest Pauly to frankie and bennys to meet his friends they for there birthdays at 5 o'clock hopefully I can get out of not having anything and make my chicken rice and veggies when I get home hope I'm not there for too long :-0 Xxx.

Just sitting down for a peaceful cuppa, would like to stay here all night but unfortunately there's stuff to do but should count my blessings that am able to do them as sitting here and nit being able to would be worse :rolleyes:

I'm having a nice cuppa too emsie ENJOY ;-) X

Really feeling like chocolate tonight I'm not giving in tho I'm ignoring the biscuits and choc bars shouting my name I have made myself a nice hot chocolate instead then I'm off to bed ;-) X

Nothing exciting planned for me today, I feel like I've done as much holiday planning as I possibly can do, its no just a case of wait & see.

I've just got ironing to do, which I don't mind, I'll listen to music whilst I iron & I've to take OH to watch football, MiL will be coming round later for wine & chocs.

Have a lovely weekend everyone:D

I'm currently trying my hardest to get out of bed.... OH needs a lift to work at 10.15 as he's still unable to ride his motorbike and won't be able to for a while... No where for his crutches to go lol :D

I'm still in bed too! My boys are going bouldering which I've ducked out of but really need to take the opportunity to tidy up while they not around and then need to go shopping. Then this afternoon I'm going for a back massage which I was bought for my birthday in July.

Oooo enjoy your massage Emsie :)

I'm still in bed too! My boys are going bouldering which I've ducked out of but really need to take the opportunity to tidy up while they not around and then need to go shopping. Then this afternoon I'm going for a back massage which I was bought for my birthday in July.

See I saw bouldering on your diary & thought it was predictive text gone wrong & was bowling, so I'm intrigued now is it bouldering & what is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh a massage, how lovely xx

Hey I keep meaning to tell you, I downloaded an app for my various travels it's on tripso & you can get different countries, it's free, thought it may be suitable for your Amsterdam trip.

Back