Whats occurring?

Hi Katie hope you feel better soon hun - I wouldnt wish a bad back on anyone x

Ohhh Sheila I really feel like crying its killing me I've just had to make my bed as I've washed it all today and hubby not into help just bathed the kids and Pauly is 4 half stone and I have to lift him in the bath and out OMG pain is unbearable at the min thanks for the little message tho Hun hope your okay Xxx

Ohhh Sheila I really feel like crying its killing me I've just had to make my bed as I've washed it all today and hubby not into help just bathed the kids and Pauly is 4 half stone and I have to lift him in the bath and out OMG pain is unbearable at the min thanks for the little message tho Hun hope your okay Xxx

Awww Katie - could you have twisted it awkwardly or could you have done it lifting the little one?? Take some brufen hun and get yourself to bed xx

Awww Katie - could you have twisted it awkwardly or could you have done it lifting the little one?? Take some brufen hun and get yourself to bed xx

I'm on the couch propped up watching the voice and I've just took ibrufion hope the kick in soon I'm not sure really I gave done a lot this weekend we got the new roof in conservorty which is used as the kids you room so before it got started I had to empty it being them all to the garage then today I have had a massive sort out and been the tip with 6 bin bags so maybe that's why it's sore I hope it's okay for the gym tomorrow really need to go after last. Night treat night :-0 Xxx

I'm on the couch propped up watching the voice and I've just took ibrufion hope the kick in soon I'm not sure really I gave done a lot this weekend we got the new roof in conservorty which is used as the kids you room so before it got started I had to empty it being them all to the garage then today I have had a massive sort out and been the tip with 6 bin bags so maybe that's why it's sore I hope it's okay for the gym tomorrow really need to go after last. Night treat night :-0 Xxx

It could be from lifting heavy stuff and twisting. Id give the gym a miss if its the same in the morning you will only aggravate it chick xx

Im tired but fine hun thanks. Didnt sleep well due to back pain so early night for me I think. Just got lunches to do :)

It hurts constantly chick but some days are worse than others :-(

I'll try and get pic to load from my phone hun x

IMG-20140315-WA0042.jpg My grand babba :D it was wriggling all over apparently x

I am waiting for parcels to come (socks, tiaras & ballet shoes)... Glittering socks if they arrive in post... Wash my hair ready to strip & bleach it tomorrow... Costume making tonight... General tidying & maybe do davina dvd if little one lets me :D x

So I'm not happy today I had the worst night sleep I don't know whats the matter with me I woke up dripping wet like I'd been swimming freezing cold at 6.45 so I got up with the kids for school I went to make a cup of tea put the kettle on then went all light headed like I was about to pass out I climbed back up the stairs and said to hubby I can't see to the kids this morning so he got up I went back to bed I dozed off and woke at 8.40 to hear the kids playing I went to check on them and they were still in the pjs I said to hubby whats going on they need to get dressed for school to which he replied I can't dress them and get them clean like you argghhhh men so he was going to make them miss school because i wasnt too good !!
so I got both them dressed washed & teeth cleaned and hubby took them to school they were about 10 mins late I then made a cup of tea brought it to bed had it then fell asleep again I've just woke up I haven't eaten today that's a first my whole body is just so sore every bone is hurting so no gym for me today :-(
Feeling so sorry for myself Xxx

So I'm not happy today I had the worst night sleep I don't know whats the matter with me I woke up dripping wet like I'd been swimming freezing cold at 6.45 so I got up with the kids for school I went to make a cup of tea put the kettle on then went all light headed like I was about to pass out I climbed back up the stairs and said to hubby I can't see to the kids this morning so he got up I went back to bed I dozed off and woke at 8.40 to hear the kids playing I went to check on them and they were still in the pjs I said to hubby whats going on they need to get dressed for school to which he replied I can't dress them and get them clean like you argghhhh men so he was going to make them miss school because i wasnt too good !!
so I got both them dressed washed & teeth cleaned and hubby took them to school they were about 10 mins late I then made a cup of tea brought it to bed had it then fell asleep again I've just woke up I haven't eaten today that's a first my whole body is just so sore every bone is hurting so no gym for me today :-(
Feeling so sorry for myself Xxx

Men are useless at times. Speedy recovery for you and sending you big hugs xxx

Hugs Katie. Sounds like you're coming down with something nasty :( take it easy.

Hubs sounds like he needs a good hoof. Typical man! xx

Aww I will do Hun Thankyou ;-)

Good job I haven't got the energy he would be getting that good hoof for sure...
the last thing I'd of needed is kids running round all day when I feel like **** WEIRDO he is Xxx

afternoon, feeling rubbish and not even enjoying comfort foot either. need a kick up the backside or shoot lol

Back