Whats occurring?

Katie I hope your feeling better hun - I wish I lived closer love Id go get ya shopping for you and bring a huge GRIDDLE and a plaque back saying COOK YOUR OWN EFFING TEA lol xx

Morning ladies hope your all having a nice day ;-)

Well I got myself dressed and went to asda I have now got my weeks healthy shopping arhhhh feels good fruit & veg galore YAYYY !!
Well thank The Lord for make-up it has done wonders today as I **** myself when I looked in the mirror this morning :-0
Feeling slightly better today my mouth is full of blisters now tho deffo had something awful wrong with me I have lost 2.5 pound since Sunday probably sweated that out!!
Well with my shop I have just got the new mullers to try EXCITED ;-) nice to see abit of sun havnt been outside since Sunday :-0 hope you all have a lovely day Xxx

Awwwwwwww that's a shame, xx

Yes, where are you going, I remember you saying a few of you were going somewhere.

Definitely needed!

Katie I hope your feeling better hun - I wish I lived closer love Id go get ya shopping for you and bring a huge GRIDDLE and a plaque back saying COOK YOUR OWN EFFING TEA lol xx

Shockingly so!x

He ended up getting me some fruit no veggies tho ladies ill remember don't worry XxX

Yay glad you're feeling better, oh let us know what the new mullers taste like x

Glad you're feeling better Katie.... I love that feeling when you've got loads of slimming world friendly food in :) we stocked up at Aldi this morning.

What flavour mullers did you get? I tried the lemon cheesecake one last night... It was ok, I wouldn't be rushing out to get more though x

Glad you're feeling better Katie.... I love that feeling when you've got loads of slimming world friendly food in :) we stocked up at Aldi this morning.

What flavour mullers did you get? I tried the lemon cheesecake one last night... It was ok, I wouldn't be rushing out to get more though x

Thanks MRS I love getting all my fresh stuff in done a little tesco shop when I was sulking last night and got a bit of frozen fruit for EMERGANCYS hehe so that will be in my freezer tomorrow ;-)

I got the multi pack
3 apple pie flavour
3 banoffee pie flavour

Fancy the apple pie one I think but I'm not sure yet ;-)

I don't like lemon cheese cake so I havnt tried that one I made magic porridge for breakfast with the raspberry with choc sprinkles it was lovely with added raspberries YUM ;-) Xxx

Thanks MRS I love getting all my fresh stuff in done a little tesco shop when I was sulking last night and got a bit of frozen fruit for EMERGANCYS hehe so that will be in my freezer tomorrow ;-)

I got the multi pack
3 apple pie flavour
3 banoffee pie flavour

Fancy the apple pie one I think but I'm not sure yet ;-)

I don't like lemon cheese cake so I havnt tried that one I made magic porridge for breakfast with the raspberry with choc sprinkles it was lovely with added raspberries YUM ;-) Xxx

Okie dokies, don't they already do a lemon cheese cake one?

Well ladies I'm a banoffee muller girl it was lovely nice thick & creamy with little tineey bits of cake in was really nice APPLE tomorrow ;-) Xxx

Spending today glittering!! My fave job... I love sparkle :D

I want to ask some advice off you lovely ladies if that's ok? Before I start I know this will sound really trivial to you but it matters to me so here goes... My daughters dance school always have a 'mummy dance' which I always say no to! I have been asked to join in again this year (on stage with other mums infront of 100+ people) for some reason I have not said no yet... I know I would have to get back on track diet & fitness wise... When I was younger i was so happy, carefree & didn't give a hoot what people thought but since I spent last year with depression I am desperate to get that 'I don't care attitude' back... So my question would you say yes? No?

Thanks X

Ps forgot to say I cannot dance for toffee!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spending today glittering!! My fave job... I love sparkle :D

I want to ask some advice off you lovely ladies if that's ok? Before I start I know this will sound really trivial to you but it matters to me so here goes... My daughters dance school always have a 'mummy dance' which I always say no to! I have been asked to join in again this year (on stage with other mums infront of 100+ people) for some reason I have not said no yet... I know I would have to get back on track diet & fitness wise... When I was younger i was so happy, carefree & didn't give a hoot what people thought but since I spent last year with depression I am desperate to get that 'I don't care attitude' back... So my question would you say yes? No?

Thanks X

Ps forgot to say I cannot dance for toffee!!

YES GO FOR IT !!!
your daughter will be delighted that her mum is taking part it's all abit of fun ask daughter to learn you some moves so it involves her too get practising haha ;-) Xxx

Thanks ladies, yes I think I just need reassurance that it's not a bad idea... I spoke to my mum who made several comments about it been a horrible idea (she's won't be there to watch!) that I'll be the biggest person on stage, why I'd want to draw attention to myself is stupid & my lack of dance skills etc so now I don't know what to do... I was psyching myself up to say yes coz it was a bit of fun but now all my insecurities are saying 'no chance' :( x

Back to feeling bluughhhh today in agony :-(

hope you are feeling better this morning

been up to early this morning that everything is done so I am on here before the school run

Back