Whats occurring?

Felt peckish so i have just made some oat biscuits nice tasty little snack indeed Xxx

image-3140228535.jpg

X

Oo oo oo!! I'm off to Roller Derby bout (helping me friend with her clothes stall). Will take fruit and syn free pop with me as I suspect there will be food temptations there. Should be interesting!!

Oo oo oo!! I'm off to Roller Derby bout (helping me friend with her clothes stall). Will take fruit and syn free pop with me as I suspect there will be food temptations there. Should be interesting!!

I'd love to have a go at Roller Derby but feel it's a tad too energetic for me!!!

Why don't kids understand its the WEEKEND there's no reason to get up so early half 6 is just no good !!! Xxx

Hmmmmmmmmm, I remember those days well, DS was always up early whereas DD would sleep in. x

I'm off out for lunch today with my friend, not seen her for a while, another friend normally joins us but she is too ill:( so today means main meal on plan and dessert!!!

I'd love to have a go at Roller Derby but feel it's a tad too energetic for me!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm, I remember those days well, DS was always up early whereas DD would sleep in. x

I'm off out for lunch today with my friend, not seen her for a while, another friend normally joins us but she is too ill:( so today means main meal on plan and dessert!!!

Ohhhhh I so wish they would sleep in even 8 o'clock would be great ;-)

Hope you have a lovely meal with your friend hope the other one recovers quickly too
Mmmm desert my fave I could have them for breakfast dinner & tea haha ;-) Xxx

Last edited:
Just had a fry up for breakfast, normally have boring all bran or porridge but thought nah so I am now stuffed to the max but it was really good

Hiya, as promised (about a week ago...) my new ginger hair :D

Attachments

• image-3858442148.jpg
    image-3858442148.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 67
Thank you ladies, I didn't really like it when I dyed it but over the last 24hrs it's grown on me!!!

Its Sunday, you have been relatively good since Thursday and you know you can do it :D

Bit of a naughty day been out for dinner with my little family I enjoyed everything I eat it was all delicious :)
Back to being good tomorrow and back the gym for me ;-) Xxx

Back