Whats on the dinner menu guys?

Ooooh never seen the sausage one, I'm intrigued! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Tonight I had planned Braised Lamb Chops from my WW recipe book. The lamb I had bought was utterly vile and didn't even taste any. Looked like it had boils!! So I ended up having 100g Bushbok sweet potatoes (5pp), steamed in lamb stock and red onions with mushrooms, sugar snap peas, broccolli and butternut squash chips made with 2tsp chilli oil (2pp). It was absolutely lovely! No meat but I am still full and had eaten that at 6pm! All that for 5pp so had a Ciabatta stick for 5pp to soak up the juices. Yum!

Sawyer said:
Tonight I had planned Braised Lamb Chops from my WW recipe book. The lamb I had bought was utterly vile and didn't even taste any. Looked like it had boils!! So I ended up having 100g Bushbok sweet potatoes (5pp), steamed in lamb stock and red onions with mushrooms, sugar snap peas, broccolli and butternut squash chips made with 2tsp chilli oil (2pp). It was absolutely lovely! No meat but I am still full and had eaten that at 6pm! All that for 5pp so had a Ciabatta stick for 5pp to soak up the juices. Yum!

Omg sounds delicious!!!

Just had the WW recipe Hake Gratin (but made it with haddock) was so good! Had with a rocket salad.
Tonight I will be having ww quiche with new pots and veg xx

I've nevr even seen d ww quiche... I jas had for lunch BNS soup & s
Pkt aldi satin crunch was delicious 2noght for dinner I'm havin tesco light choice beef enchiladas dunno weather to have some ww frozen chips r sweet & sour rice as I'l only have 1 enchiladas :)

Tonight i am having a homemade chicken n veg soup with a homemade bread roll. I am full of cold so i have been munching a bit too much today because im feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Im having chicken stir fry with chinese veg n soy and ginger sauce and steamed rice. A big portion because I put loads of extra mushrooms and peppers with it. I am doing my own sauce but for ease you can use uncle benns cantonese sauce its around 2points for 1/4 of the jar I think. I bulk it uo with what ever veg I fancy and put srring oinions in my rice. xxx

On Sunday night I made tomato n red onion filo tart mmmmmm!! Last night I made sausage n chorizo tomato casserole n it was delish!! :) Think I'm having the left overs tonight after my bootcamp class!!x

Might have chicken chow mein (homemade) or fish + chip (homemade) LOL. :) xx

Heinz big soup steak and potato - 6pm for the whole thing

i had a home cooked chinese :)

i brought an Asda, Good for You, Beef in Black Bean Sauce with Rice (9pp). then cooked a noodle Stir Fry using fry light (5pp for 100g, cooked weight, noodles .... + beansprouts, pepper, spring onion, carrot, baby corn, mange tout, soy sauce) ... then had it with 20g of prawn crackers (3pp)

it was yummy and very filling ! ..... i usually have this with sweet and sour chicken + Rice ready meal but fancied a change tonight :)

Tonight's dinner is Chicken in Red wine (smelling delicious!), with roasted BNS :)

Tonight will be chicken and haggis in a peppercorn sauce, roasted butternut squash and red onion, mashed carrot n turnip!! Mmmmmm!!

If you look back this was probably posted by me last week too but it's become a weekly staple and for only 10pp!!! :)

Steak pie... Mmm...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back