• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's on the menu tonight?

I will succeed!!!

I will succeed!!!
Oooo is the WW chicken noodle soup nice? x

(der stupid Qu since you're having it...I mean, is the consistency good or it is watery?)
We just had jacket tatties, baked beans, gammon and pineapple, sweetcorn and a token salad. All free on EE yum yum. Will have narna and yog later on for pud when I'm watching Valentine cooking his scrummy foods. Wow! as he says.
I made a chicken, sweetcorn and pea pie. Obviously not a proper pastry pie but a potato topped pie. Had it was steamed mange tout and spinach. Was really yummy but now I need something sweet...
Your dinners all sound lovely!

We had steak, new pots, mushrooms, tomato, sauteed leeks and broccoli. (Red today) I am now defrosting some mixed berries to have with yoghurt for pud, which I intend to enjoy whilst putting my feet up now the kiddies have gone to bed!

2 Morrisons syn free sausages, bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, baked beans followed by a muller lite. Not quite stuffed yet!

I tell ya, inside this 5ft nothing women lurks the appetite of a 6ft strapping navvy.