What's on the menu tonight?

I will succeed!!!
Spotted a couple of these threads and love them as give me ideas.

So...what we all having tonight?

I'm having a green day so making spaghetti with a drizzle of olive oil and tossing a few king prawns lightly fried with chilli into it.

Yummy!

WW chicken noodle soup (2½) chicken salad and mullerlite yoghurt....I am doing a RED day.

Oooo is the WW chicken noodle soup nice? x

(der stupid Qu since you're having it...I mean, is the consistency good or it is watery?)

The consistency is quite water Sticky, but the soup taste's nice and it help's to fill a gap without too many syns..X

We just had jacket tatties, baked beans, gammon and pineapple, sweetcorn and a token salad. All free on EE yum yum. Will have narna and yog later on for pud when I'm watching Valentine cooking his scrummy foods. Wow! as he says.

I made a chicken, sweetcorn and pea pie. Obviously not a proper pastry pie but a potato topped pie. Had it was steamed mange tout and spinach. Was really yummy but now I need something sweet...

I had chickpea dhal, added onions, some stock and extra curry powder served with savory rice.... was lovely x

Your dinners all sound lovely!

We had steak, new pots, mushrooms, tomato, sauteed leeks and broccoli. (Red today) I am now defrosting some mixed berries to have with yoghurt for pud, which I intend to enjoy whilst putting my feet up now the kiddies have gone to bed!

xx

2 Morrisons syn free sausages, bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, baked beans followed by a muller lite. Not quite stuffed yet!

I tell ya, inside this 5ft nothing women lurks the appetite of a 6ft strapping navvy.

Back