What's on todays Menu then??

What will everybody be having today??

I am on a red day & will be having:

B) 28g Porridge (Heb) SS Milk (HEa)

L) Turkey Breast with stirfried veggies

D) Steak with 198g New Pots roasted (HEb) Broccoli & roasted peppers

I will have a big bowl of fruit salad & a syn free yog for pudding too!

Syns will be used throughout the day on something I am sure!

for me i had kellogs cornflakes and 125ml of milk for breakfast , tin of weight watchers soup and a apple for lunch and spaghetti bolognase for dinner .. im not joined up to a weight loss service just doing it myself, not sure if its the right way tho x

Im on a green day! So I am having mushroom risotto for lunch and due to a late shift at work I will probbers be having it for dinner too!

Worked out im on 0 syns for today..so I might even go CRAZY and have a wee chocolate treat later :D

Heres to everyone having a great day xx

mornin

im restartin today :) so for me i had;

breakfast - 4 slices bacon and egg and beans (free)

snack - banana, orange & mullerlight (free)

lunch - batchelors pasta n sauce, cheese & brocolli - 1/2 syn

dinner - 2 large baked potatoes with 28g cheddar & bacon with side salad - (hexa & free)

(im sure there will be more through the day and also sum syns lol)

Dont forget your fruit and veg!

Hi Christie,

well done on starting again. Just wondering what day youre following? If its EE as Mrs V said, fruit n veg!! 1/3 of plate or day :)

Good Luck xx

Heya

I am on a Red day

B : 2 weetabix (HEb), sliced pear and skimmed milk (HEa)

L : 2 Bubble and squeak type fritters (made with left over veg from sunday roast no potatoes tho!) 2 Grilled sardines. Maybe some tomato ketchup

D : Tuna salad, with cottage cheese and pickles

Not sure on the other HEb maybe an alpen light bar for snack or/and a couple of ryvita with quark and cucumber.
Snacks will be fruit - not too bothered about my syns as had a week away last week and rather over indulged!!! So will fill on superfree!

Helen xx

Yeah there is fruit n veg on it! i wont be eatin it with every meal as its not possible so just be havin it as and when i can, worked for me before x

Today I'm having a green day for a change:

B: 'fried' egg on HEXB toast with 1tsp LF spread for 1syn
L: Jacket pot with beans and cheese (2xHEXA) and salad
D: Spaghetti with an arrabiata sauce made from onion, garlic, chilli and passatta, with a salad. My other HEX will be used for olive oil to cook the sauce with, and in the salad dressing. Will have a tbsp of parmesan on pasta for 1.5syns
Probably followed by a load of cherries, and throughout the day will be eating loads of fruit.
Might have a 2 finger kitkat tonight as a treat!

(I don't eat this much cheese usually - honest!!)

mornin

im restartin today :) so for me i had;

breakfast - 4 slices bacon and egg and beans (free)

snack - banana, orange & mullerlight (free)

lunch - batchelors pasta n sauce, cheese & brocolli - 1/2 syn

dinner - 2 large baked potatoes with 28g cheddar & bacon with side salad - (hexa & free)

(im sure there will be more through the day and also sum syns lol)
Whay day on you on ?? Green EE or red ??

Today I am having a red day.

B - cup of tea!

L - just had 4 ryvita topped with lettuce, chilli and cheese (sounds yuck but it was actually quite nice!)

D - will be chicken salad with 100g of sainsburys be good to yourself deli coleslaw.

I went over on my sysns by 5 yesterday so will be cutting back today but might treat myself to Options Mint Madness once I have given blood.

im on ee

b=strawberries,blueberries and raspberries topped with shape zero yogurt

l= batchelors brocolli and cheese 1/2 syn mixed with leek and bacon then grilled on 1xhea=42g cheese. delish.eating it now,my fav at the mo

t=sw chips,asda hot and spicy chicken ,beans and a side salad

dessert=total with a options mixed in,maybe a coconut 1 = 2 syns with loads more fruit

Hi there im having a green day
ive had,

breakfast
5 scan bran with 2 babybel and low fat spread ( hexb and hexa) 2 syns

lunch
thai chilli supernoodles low fat

dinner
sw curry quiche and sw chips, salad with low cal salad cream (3 syns)
mullerlight with raspberries/strawberries

snack watermelon, satsuma x2

350 skimmed milk hexa in coffees throughout day.

treat
ice cream cornet (8 syns)

total syns 13

dont have a lot of green days but have really enjoyed today and am so full!!

I'm a day late replying to this but here is my menu for the day :)

Breakfast - 2 slices ww bread (Hexb) egg fried in fry light, grilled and trim bacon, mushrooms, beans and maybe some quorn sausages (didn't eat a lot yesterday so want a nice filling breakfast otherwise I'll start picking)

Lunch - chicken stir fry with mushrooms, onions and peppers and chow mein noodles

Dinner - I haven't decided yet :p haha.... definately something with SW chips. I might make a curry but sure yet.

My Hexa will probably be used up as milk for tea and coffee for the day. I also have a treat size twirl with my name on it for my evening snack which I think is about 6 syns.

Well for my steak last night I ended up making the chilli & soy glazed steak from recipe section & it was yummy!! Highly reccomend it!

Back