What's on todays Menu then??

I am always stuck on what to do with steak so I never cook it. I might give that glaze a go :)

I have had a banana and custard Muller Light yoghurt with chopped banana in it and will probably have some raspberries and strawberries for a snack later. Lunch will be crackerbread and low fat cottage cheese with tomato and dinner will be Slimming World chicken kievs (homemade) with jacket potato wedges (3 syns for the lot). Curly Wurly from the freezer for my late night treat with a cuppa :)

Green Day

Breakfast was Fruit & Fibre (part of HEB) and semi skimmed milk (HEA).

Snack = 1 mandarin and some rasberries

Lunch will be, huge salad with boiled eggs and cous cous (Ainsley Harriott (1.5syns per packet). Pudding is Activia fat free yoghurt and an orange.

Dinner is going to be Quorn Sausages with SW chips and beans. Pudding of fruit.

That leaves me with some HE's to play about with later as well.

Trying to go minimal syns as used them all at the weekend :( hoping I can claw something back before Thursday's weigh in!!

2 syns for mint one - incase you guys werent aware coconut, hazelnut and go bananas are 1.5 syns :) had this confirmed, too xx

I am always stuck on what to do with steak so I never cook it. I might give that glaze a go :)

Its really really nice - & simple too which is a bonus!

You don't need to do stir fried vegies with it, I guess you could do what ever you fancied with the steak, but all the vegies def helped fill me up I was full to bursting!!

Well I'm supposed to be on Extra Easy, but finding I'm slotting into red/green days.

B: Muller, Orange, coffee (using HEA)
L: Mackerel in tomato sauce on toast (HEB +2 Syns), orange
S: Carrot sticks
D: Steak, roasted veggies, Kiwi fruit for afters
S: Latte made using rest of HEA

Extra Easy for me - am loving it!

B: Bran flakes with skimmed milk (HeB and a little bit of HeA), 1/2 grapefruit
S: FF Activia with raspberries
L: 2 chicken drumsticks, fruit salad, small bag of pretzels (4 syns)
D: Large baked potato with homemade chilli and small amount of half fat cheese (rest of HeA), veg (some in chilli, some by the side)
S: Going to the cinema but being good - a bag of cherries and a mini green & blacks bar - 4.5 syns

Total syns: 8.5

Green today :)

Breakfast - 2 slice wm bread (1heb) with banana, melon and a choc and fudge alpen bar (1/2heb)

Lunch - Baked potatoe with beans and cheese (2hea) with salad and then a tunnocks teacake (5.5 syns)

Dinner - Tomato and mozzarella pasta (will syn mozzarella - still need to work it out)

Back