Whats on your shopping list this week??

woof

Alway see the love x
Just ordering on line tesco`s and Im bored with the same old stuff I buy, so thought I would have a little lookie at yours...:D

Anything new ur trying?
Any cracking offers us Atkins/lowcarbers shouldnt miss out on?

Woofy X

Do you get the smoked salmon? A couple of weeks ago they had 400g for £5, but usually they have the value one for £2.50 for 200g. Okay the value one is 'misshapes' but they still taste nice.

would they be frozen? A ive NOOOOO room in the freezer, babes. Really need to get all the DEVIL foods out and cook it...make room for my stuffs lol. Im sure my little devil will munch it all up.
MMmmm smoked salmon, Im sure Sarah has posted some things to do with em..

Woofy X

I have the ingredients for the thai recipes that I have been posting.

Haven't done anything with smoke salmon, but it's lush with cream cheese rolled up!

What's on my shopping list?
Well, as the ship's just been in, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
My freezer and fridge will be jam-packed if I have any luck at all. We won't get any more supplies til the end of April so if I see it, I'm buying it. :gimi:Got my cream. Yoghurt and oats for baby and hubby. Still on the seemingly endless search for soft cheese and chicken breasts. Am getting so jealous of all you able to buy nice low-carb german sausage and smoked salmon - my tongue's hanging out!:D

Im thinking I WANT SOMETHING EXTRA NICE...

Massive prawns, mussels, lobster, all covered in garlic. Oh I love my garlic...
Now I want some to cook it all for me.....

Woofy X

Pancetta, its so delightfully versatile :) Gammon joint to boil and pick all week (pretending its xmas) Rainbow trout. Kale. Lettuce. Courgettes. Whatever else takes me eye :p

Just put Curly Kale on my list to do your "Curly Kale and bacon bits dish", TT....
Woofy X

Nothing particular for me,

but I will be stopping by Aldi on my way home to try their burgers that Rela is raving about.

would they be frozen? A ive NOOOOO room in the freezer, babes. Really need to get all the DEVIL foods out and cook it...make room for my stuffs lol. Im sure my little devil will munch it all up.
MMmmm smoked salmon, Im sure Sarah has posted some things to do with em..

Woofy X

No its in the fridge section near the cheeses....

Im thinking I WANT SOMETHING EXTRA NICE...

Massive prawns, mussels, lobster, all covered in garlic. Oh I love my garlic...
Now I want some to cook it all for me.....

Woofy X
omg huge rae king prawns sauteed in butter and garlic ... lots of garlic .....mmmmmmm a must have :D

King prawns are on offer at sainsbuys at £2.99 i know thats a tad expensive but i havent had any chocolate for nearly two weeks, also i got 2 packs of burgers for £4.00 i got beefburgers with Monterey jack cheese and jalapeno peppers and burgers with stilton and fresh chives

i saw those burgers in sainsburys but worried they were a bit high in carbs, ? im still confused about how many carbs in a meal you roughly have.

King prawns are on offer at sainsbuys at £2.99 i know thats a tad expensive but i havent had any chocolate for nearly two weeks, also i got 2 packs of burgers for £4.00 i got beefburgers with Monterey jack cheese and jalapeno peppers and burgers with stilton and fresh chives

lol im going all over the place 'goodie' hunting today , off to aldi to get rach's burgers , luuuuurve jalepinos !!and olive oil for my pesto this week.
of to lidl for jims sausages :eek:(aghem sorry jim :D)
and then ill be off to tesco for a shop so will keep you all updated with any bargains xx

Safeway are doing some meat bargains.

Morning lovely`s.... oink

Im waiting for my "goodies" to come. Between 11-1......Cant wait to try TT`s curly kale and bacon ( or something like that) Im playing about with soups this weekend.. Mushroom soup. Roasted butternut squash with parmesan and bacon. spinach soup.

I cant wait

Happy Hunting!!!

Woofy X

well i am about to start this diet, so have done a shop today to get ready for it!
Cream for coffees,
eggs for breakfast,
cold cooked meats for snacking,
tuna,mayo and salad stuff for lunch,
going to make low carb soups for when i get home from work in week,
evening meals will be salmon or chicken or pork chops in the week with veg

Back