Whats on your shopping list?

kirstyb393

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before but was wondering what your must have foods are when shopping :) x

youngs cod in butter sauce (pack of 4) i NEEED them, if a have a bad day and only have a few points left for dinner/tea, these are on 3pp, add A HUGE pile of veg and its a main meal for only 3pp and im usually very full.

only and curly wurlys, also 3pp each, great treat with a cuppa :)

Oooh these sound fab and have just gone on my shopping list brill thanks xx

I go to iceland and get their weight watchers cottage pie and lasagne, they're 5 to 6pp each and I eat those when I don't have many pp left for the evening.

Haddock and cod are great too as they are usually only about 2 or 3pp per fillet. I like to have a piece of haddock with a poached egg on top and some veg :)

And freddos, 3pp! Fantastic.

The WW cottage pies are great at 5pp and you can add lots of veggies to 'top up' the meal. I like the 1 pp WW layered fromaige frais too and have one of these with some chopped up strawberries as a lovely 1 point dessert. Also WW 1 point bread and many of the processed cheese slices are only 1 point each when you point them up (such as the cheapest morrisons ones) so I buy them and have a cheese and onion toastie (using the poundland toastie bags) for only 3 points yum :)

Curly wurlys are first on my list if i dont have them i panic!!! Also lots of veg to make O point soup for the week and i cant go without sugar free jelly to have with my yogurt

WW Greek Yogurts, Babybel Lights for 1pp Each.

Tangy Toms, Rice Krispies Cereal Bars, Coco Pops Cereal Bars, Time Outs, French Fries, Milkybars for 2pp Each.

Rice Krispies Squares Bars, Freddos, 2 Finger Kit Kats for 3pp Each.

Hope this helps. X

Back