Whats safe to eat in a pub salad? (food mentioned)

im going to the pub with my mum, sister and bro in law on sunday. im taking a tetra and a toffee bar with me
Thats great planning.

Dont consider not going, you still have to live! and life's about adapting to situations. When we are at target weight we will still have to make careful choices, so people will just have to get used to us phoning in advance and making arrangements! its a life change, and it starts now!
Great choice of word and all true. Target is where I failed and now trying to get back to. I learnt my lesson and never want to go back to ss+ again after this:rolleyes:

keep us posted on how it goes.

MM

I often eat a few cherry tomatoes as I can't stand plain lettuce and even add balsamic vinager and still I remain in ketosis. I have even cheated and eaten a jaffa cake and I have never come out of ketosis. I lost 13 lbs this week so I think it depends on the person and how easy it is for you to be taken out of ketosis. x

hi, its difficult but when i first went to the pub for lunch on ss i took my soup and they made it up in a bowl and i ate that, you could also ask for a side salad of lettuce and cucumber with a little balsamic.
if not i would go for the cheese salad, but ask for lettuce and cucumber only. i am known as the green lady at our local, i have chicken breast, cold broccoli, lettuce and cucumber with some balsamic. have a nice time anyway xx

Well I got my cucumber, balsamic vinegar and shake at the ready the night before then I got ill. :cry:I've got a major cold and look awful so after all that I can't go. Thank you everyone anyway, I will just have to rearrange x

aaw bless im sorry hope you feel better soon xx

Sorry to hear you're poorly. I hope you feel better soon.

MM

Back