Whats so great about food anyway!?

melarnz

Silver Member
this diary is more for me really!!

i may sound like a miserable cow, but having to be happy most of the time, its nice to vent every now and then.

i REALLY need to lose this weight and am starting total tomorrow.

i have a lot on at the moment, with kids, study, work and hubby working all the hours god sends so i feel like a single parent. i NEED the energy of ketosis to be able to cope with it all lol

i am also getting married in may in antigua. a lot of my friends and family will be there, so need to get a wriggle on otherwise the pictures will be horrendous!!

tomorrow is day 1!! and i have probably not picked a good day to start, but there is no point in hanging it out any longer....with 5 stone to lose, i need to get going now!

As they say...there's no time like the present! And you don't sound like a miserable cow at all....if you need to vent, do it here- it's what I do!! Good luck! xx

"And if at first you don't succeed.. dust yourself off and try again. YOU can dust it off and try again"- Aaliyah

:sign0168:

One day at a time and you will get there. Sometimes starting is the hardest thing to do, so well done for making the effort to begin. x

My poor sister!! I made her take pics of me in my underwear this morning (inspired by roundrachel).

They are on my iPhone (under lock and password), so that everytime I waiver I can see what I REALLY look like!!

Day 1 will be achieved today!!

Thats agreat idea about pics on phone...although I wouldn't have done that!!!

Good luck today...you can do it!!:)

You don't sound miserable at all ;)

I love these diary's they are so inspiring and good to know we're not alone x

Hope you got through your first day ! Like everyone else has said theres no need to apologise thats what this is for and have you seen my diary?! haha im not the most cheerful person in it lol.

Back