What's the 360 program?

Primegirl

Silver Member
Hi I've been reading about new weight watchers 360 program anyone knew anything about it?

This is their new programme isn't it. No one seems very clear on what it is , is about or anything. So no, i'm not much help either am I ?:D

Thanks. I need to return to ww. Put most of my weight back up. Keep putting it off.

I think the plans are the same pp wise. Hearing rumours that its about addressing how w ethink about food and stuff.......maybe. Are you going to a class or going to do it on your own. I do mine on my own now after years of going to class and apart from the bumf i don't really think there is any difference. And lets not forget they are not cheap meetings to attend are they. Anyway Hon whichever way you are doing your thing, get onto it and get started ,we are all here to support you.x

What's bumf? Is doing it online cheaper? Apart from paying for the meeting I have to drive to it and that costs at least EUR10 as well thanks for your inspiration :).

Bumf= folders pamphlets trackers..... bumf lol Think we all have to take into account the costs os classes etc. I don't know the cost of on line sorry but plenty on here that do I'm sure.

Ok lovely I'll definitely think about online. Wish I could do it without the meetings etc. :)

Back