whats the best choice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 16 December 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    chips with a meal at the harvester or the potato salad with the mayo off salad cart. Don't say avoid them both lol. Its my last christmas dinner out (thank goodness) and I do want to enjoy it, but what would be the wisest choice do you think? I'm having the steak (use term loosely) wish now I had gone for turkey dinner but couldn't face the way they cook a christmas dinner there. I am not having a pudding as I have asked O/H to pick me up early to avoid it:D (I'm good I know!) but I realy want to enjoy the main meal. As this week is already down the pan with previous 2 meals out, I don't know whether to just go and enjoy and be damned. What do you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kissme

kissme Gold Member

chips, they oven cook them at harvester

4. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    you know i would go out and enjoy your meal. christmas is only a couple of weeks isint it.enjoy it now and start again x
    it is hard though i always think oh shouldent go out itl ruin diet but then i think sod it i dont get the chance to go out very often so enjoy x

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    id chose the chips, mainly because i dont think potatoe salad and mayo is worth it! plus if your avoiding the pudding.. x

6. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Bonus!
    No wonder the food takes so flippin long to get out lol.

7. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    im off to harvester monday night, i too am having the steak i've even ordered the rocky horror arghhh 32 syns or something crazy like that lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.