Whats the best fruit to eat ??

mejulie70

I will NOT eat chocolate
I did SE last week to try and get me back on track . . . .and i sts!!:cry: i ate loads of fruit and veg to keep me full and cause u gotta eat 2/3 plate but ive been looking at the sugar content in some fruit and they are really high like grapes 14g(i no they were high but 14g!!) anyway i was wondering if anyone had some suggestions as to the best fruit to eat with the least sugar in as i dont think all this sugar is helping me at all thanks

there are some fruits that are free but not speed or super speed , these are grapes , bananas , , lychees , mango , and a few obscure ones , so these are best eaten in smaller quantities . You want to try and eat superspeed fruits the common ones are -
blackberries , blackcurrants , grapefruit , guava, lemons , limes , melon :D , raspberries , strawberries ,
most other fruits are speed

melon is my favourite.but i like grapes so i buy the kids snack packs, 5 for 1.50 in asda and then i dont overindulge. loving pears at the mo too :)

melon is my favourite.but i like grapes so i buy the kids snack packs, 5 for 1.50 in asda and then i dont overindulge. loving pears at the mo too :)
pears are quite high in sugar too it seems the low ones are the tarty berries like raspberrys,blackberries but the are so expensive to eat regularly think im just gunna ave to really cut down on how much fruit im eating so that its not as much sugar intake cause thats the only thing i can put down to me not losing anythin last week

oh i didn't realise about the pears, i usually just have the 1 a day though, my main fruit is melon really, but you are right, fruit is very expensive, and from when i first started i tend to stick to veggies more or i pop into the shop if i am in town and get reduced ones and eat on the day as a treat with the blackberries and raspberries.
i chop peppers and carrots up and put them in a container and dip them in cottage cheese or philli extra light now instead of lots of fruit, its cheaper and lasts longer. maybe thats something to try :)

i supose that if its a choice between fruit and chocolate . . fruit would still be the better choice even if its got a lot of sugar in . . . chocolate would taste nicer though . . . now im hungry !! wat to eat ??

my philosophy these days is everything in moderation....although the wine i had last night sort of slipped under the radar lol. never mind, only my 3rd drink since new year. definitly reach for the fruit if u need it, no point in depriving yourself

I was reading up on the apple diet a few weeks ago and I read that they are very filling and have good sugars in them, however, they have a natural laxitive in them so you shouldnt eat more than 5 apples a day. I think melon and strawberries are 2 of the best fruits.

If you are following the rules, weighing and measuring your Healthy extras, your weight will come off. I eat a mountain of fruit and it has never stopped my losses. SW would not say it was free if it would damage losses- they have spent many years creating the plan and making it effective. Eat the fruit if you want it, olr have some choc within your syns!

they have a natural laxitive in them so you shouldnt eat more than 5 apples a day.

maybe i should do the apple diet then at least i might lose something haha . . . only jokin . . .but tempted lol

I think I need to eat more apples... I am missing a bodily function at the moment and laxitives sound very appealing right now... sorry TMI but it seems a common problem on here sometimes lol x

I think I need to eat more apples... I am missing a bodily function at the moment and laxitives sound very appealing right now... sorry TMI but it seems a common problem on here sometimes lol x
thats exactly how i am even with all the fruit ive eated my stomach is huge . . .think im gunna explode hahaha . . not a nice thought lol

Regarding the berries, yes fresh berries are so expensive. Have you tried frozen berries, you can get bags of these on offers... like 3 for £5 xxx

Back