whats the damage?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Ok so i was planning on having a red day an having chicken masala for my dinner, however because of the weather i haven't been shopping so the cupboards are pretty bare! so for lunch iv just had spaghetti bolognese (400g tin) on one slice of white bread with 28g of cheese!!!! i know but i had nothing else :( would it be best to change my day from red to green and only have 113g of chicken for my dinner and have rice? either way what damage have i done? what syns do you think iv had?

Anybody got any ideas? please

what brand is the tinned spaghetti bolognese ?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Ready Meals, Spaghetti bolognese, standard 400g medium
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
7½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 12½ Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the cheese would be 6 syns if u werent using as a hex[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what kind a bread and i can see if i can get u the syns for it
[/FONT]

heinz. Just want to know should i change to a green day and have 113g on chicken tonight and loads of sauce and rice?

I'd definitely go fro EE if I were you and you can have more than 113gms of chicken.

I would have an EE day then you can have chicken and rice
Use cheese as HEX a
Syns 7.5 for spag bol and 3.5 for bread
If you don't want to do that I would do a green day if you haven't used your other HEXb you could have
226g of chicken

even if u had to syn all the stuff u had i would make it about 6 for cheese about the same for bread and 3 for the spaghetti bolognese15 syns thats if u have used all your hex if not u could take off 6 for the cheese

to be honest i haven't read up on ee so i dont really understand it. So if i did do ee today how much chicken and rice could i have for dinner? plus i was going to make rice pudding for dessert but i couldn't have that too could i? sorry

you just have 1 healthy extra A and 1 B the rest of food thats free on red and green is free on extra easy also syns you take the lower value syns

You could have unlimited chicken and unlimited rice for your tea on EE. Try to have lots of veg or salad with it to make 1/3 of your meal.
You could still have rice pudding, either syn the milk or use HEA unless you make it with yogurt which would be free.

great thanks guys, thought id ruined my day!

Back