Whats the Damage?

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Happy New Year Everyone!

Everyone well and super excited to be getting back on track??

Come on then - how much did you put on. Mine was 7lbs :break_diet:

I put on 4lbs, then lost 3lb then put on another 1lb when I fell off the wagon for a second time but am already only 0.8lbs away from pre Christmas celebrations after 1 day back on Dukan. What a great diet this is!

I put on 6lbs - haven't been doing it properly since 7 Dec but start back 100% today. Going back on my cruise routine so hope to have it off in two weeks.

Yeah 13.5 on for me since 8th dec but already lost 6lb since new years day gotta love dukan xx

2lbs over Xmas and new year

2lb on over christmas but then lost it ........ decided just to weigh as normal this Sunday so will find out results of new years eve and day champagne :)

I have no idea how this happened, but I have 'only' gained 3lbs. I have had a crazy few weeks, so actually expected it to be more like 7-9 but also very relieved and looking forward to getting those lbs off and back to target :)

Back on it today!! :D

No damage at all! Very proud of myself! Except for a few chestnuts, half a glass of champain and some 90% chocolate, I was really good!

Still not weighed in - should be back home to the scales by Sunday, ferries and weather permitting....
Feels like a definate gain, but since I can still get into my new slim line trousers, I'm hoping it's not too bad.....

Damage Limitation?

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum so apologies in advance for any faux pas!

I started doing Dukan in September using the book and various blogs, etc. I started at 84.9kg (187lbs) and at the beginning of December I was extremely pleased to weigh in at 77.1kg (169lbs). I then let loose through December and on 3rd Jan I weighed in at 80.7kg (177lbs) - it was a good month though!

I was on Cruise so I started on Attack on 4th Jan and today is my 3rd day of Attack. I weighed myself yesterday as was 78.6kg (173lbs) - I'd lost 4lbs in 1 day (must have been a lot of fluid!!)

What I need help with is should I do 5 days of Attack (like when I originally started) or should I revert back to Cruise tomorrow after doing the 3 Attack days - I'm confused as to what to do so any help/advice would be great.

Many thanks, Rachel

I fell off the wagon in October and have gained a total of 7lb :eek: Back on it today now Christmas, new year and DS birthday are all done and can concentrate on it 100% :)

weighed today

2lb on over christmas but then lost it ........ decided just to weigh as normal this Sunday so will find out results of new years eve and day champagne :)

Chuffed -1 this morning so overall an excellent Christmas & NY holiday :)

Back